Thirty Four

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈

"Good morning baby," the voice resonated through the small bedroom, the sound vibrating off the walls and beginning to echo through Jungkook's empty mind

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook lazily announced, not in an emotionally fit state to decipher a clear sentence, his mind was still fogged by the events of yesterday.

"You could sound more enthusiastic," Jimin complained, rolling onto his side so he could face Jungkook clearly, their eye lines becoming parallel to one another, "we're doing wedding planning today."

"Yay," Jungkook sarcastically replied, hearing a short giggle coming from Jimin. They both knew that Jungkook was in fact excited for the wedding, he just found the planning part rather boring.

"I forgot to tell you that Taehyung's coming to help," Jimin thought for a second, using his closest arm to wrap around Jungkook's muscular waist, "maybe you could give Namjoon a call, ask him to come join in the planning."

Remembering that Namjoon had said that he wanted space, Jungkook quickly denied, "oh he said he was busy with Hoseok today, Mingyu could come in his place."

"Excellent," Jimin pulled Jungkook's body closer to his own, using the arm that was tightly wrapped around him, so their chests hung close to one another's, "he can be the practise best man."

"Don't tell him that," Jungkook laughed, remembering all of the debates about becoming best man and arguments he had spent with Mingyu. Jimin also erupted into a few small giggles, placing a kiss onto Jungkook's forehead.

"Last night was perfect," Jimin sensually whispered, sliding his fingers down Jungkook's back to clump his round ass cheeks, a seductive smirk growing on his face when he watched the crimson blush flow through Jungkook's pale cheeks, "how do you feel this morning?"

"G-good," Jungkook stuttered, still not use to the duality of his boyfriend, his hands slightly shook from the nervousness growing in his veins. Palms beginning to sweat, and a nervous flit sparking between his eyes.

The previous night they did have sex, one small difference was that Jungkook played the submissive role, the positions during sex never seemed to matter to the pair. But this feeling was new to Jungkook, this was the first time he had experienced it, and he must say that the pain was worth it.

"You were really good," Jimin's tongue danced along Jungkook's ear lobe, slowly circling the skin, "did you enjoy yourself baby?"

"Y-yes," Jungkook's voice continued to jump, not being able to keep a stable voice throughout his sentence, "I think we should start the planning, I need to text Mingyu."

"Okay baby," Jimin still kept the same tone throughout his phrase, the smirk on his face plastering into his muscles.

Sitting up straight, and saving himself from the embarrassment he was facing, Jungkook quickly picked up his phone and began texting Mingyu.