New Marinette

I looked at my wardrobe uneasily. There was literally nothing new Marinette would wear. I was going to give myself a makeover this year-and I certainly needed to look the part. I threw all the pink dresses in one corner of the room. No more pink for new Marinette. The cute tops and skirts went straight out the window, and all those way-too-puffy windbreakers got thrown into the Goodwill pile. I looked around at my new room, which I had renovated by myself, and admired my handiwork. Mom and Dad had decided to move the bakery to the (much bigger) land plot down the road, so they were fine with me converting the bakery into my bedroom. I'd put the bed on an elevated platform so that I could see all the buildings in Paris by night. It was certainly an upgrade from my old room, with it being the bakery and all. Needless to say, it was perfect for New Marinette.

 Needless to say, it was perfect for New Marinette

The bedroom-I do not own the art.

My bedroom was amazing, but my parents, who were now occupying the other 2 stories of the house, had a whole loft going for them. Lined with sub-zero appliances, an 80-inch TV, separate bathroom, study and a balcony with a clear view of the Eiffel Tower, they were living the high life. Pun intended. I looked at the shopping bags piled up on my bed and groaned inwardly. I had to start opening these guys up. You might ask where we got all the money to do all this. The answer? Me. Jagged Stone hired me last year t make his costumes and posters for a world tour. I was promised 20% of the profits, and..... Jagged Stone earned 20 million USD from his shows. Leaving me with a huge 4 million dollars. 

I suppose that's what motivated me to go for what I wanted. If I could earn 4 million dollars as a sophomore in high school, it wasn't going to be too difficult to tell Adrien Agreste how I felt. I start putting together ensembles for the next day, mixing and matching the tops an bottoms until found the perfect combination. It was a simple red dress, paired with hoop earrings and lace-up black heeled boots. Hanging up the outfit on the hanging rod I'd snagged from from jagged Stone's concert, I started to load all my new clothes into my new mirrored closet. Because new Marinette's stuff was all new. When I finished, I made my way up to my parent's room. 

Parent's Bedroom and Living Room-I do not own the artwork

They were sitting at the table, sharing some chocolate pudding and laughing. I stood in the doorway, smiling to myself. My parents hadn't renovated this room. I had. I'd invested in having the area between the first and second floors combined and crafting the structural frame. I'd planned out the design and furniture, and  had it all carried out by the workers. "Marinette!" My parents beckoned me over. "have some of the pudding!" I smeared some acroos my dad's nose. He looked up... and smeared some on mine. And we played that game in our brand-new, modern home.