Prologue

"Cold..."

"Pain..."

"Darkness..."

"Regret..."

He thought to himself over and over again. Stuck at a seamless void. No light, no people, nothing. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Months. Years. He never knew, as time is irrelevant when stuck in the void. Floating at the unknown.

"Pardon my manners, as it seems I have forgotten to turn on the lights" Said by what he thinks a cute voice.

"A girl" He thought again. "In this endless void, there is other people here with the same fate as mine?"

Then, he heard a snap. Instantaneously, a flicker of a second, and everything turned white. Amazed and blinded by what happened, he then found gravity. What felt like floating, now he stood with his own two feet. What he thought was blindness is then exchanged for sight. But deep inside, he still felt nothing. The emotions and thoughts a while ago still bugged his mind. As if there was something missing. He looked everywhere and anywhere, and it is plain white. He then stared down and saw bits of white armor. The leggings were beaten and almost destroyed. The iron boots still clinging for its life. The chestplate that has a big hole on its heart. Underneath were a plain black shirt and black jeans, both crumpled.

He felt as weightless as a feather, and the heavyness of the armor itself didn't affect him. What caught his interest is the hole in his heart. He almost touched it till...

"Yahooooo, over hereee!!!" Said again by that cute voice of a girl. Again, he looked everywhere and saw two chairs, a fire place with a lit fire, and a girl, "Or a woman" He thought to himself.

He slowly walked over to the waving hand of the girl, smiling at how lucky he was. After being stuck in the dark for who knows what, he finally saw another person.

After a short walk, he finally reached the area and sat at the vacant chair. He looked suspiciously at the girl and finally able to see what she looked like. A red dress filled with frills over the lower and shoulder part. A long black gloves on both of her hands, and with red heels. Her hair and eyes are both red, with her porcelain skin and her big che....

"Oh my, oh my" her hand covering her lips. "Never thought our saviour is actually a huge pervert" A disappointed stare then looked at top to bottom and sighed. "What face can I show to your parents after this..." She then composed herself and whispered to herself " But he does got the good looks from his father, and the white pure eyes of her mother" She then grabbed her fan and opened it, covering her lips "I guess I will let it pass"

He then wondered about the words the woman said. "Saviour?" "Parents?" He muttered to himself.

"Oh yes, yes, I forgot. The spell you did just a while ago made you forgot your memories, but alas, it was all for nothing." She said then gazing down at the floor, feeling sad all of a sudden. After she talked, he found the voice to speak and asked her a question.

"What do you mean by a spell? Why am I labeled as a saviour? Who are my paren...." The girl stood up, and placed a finger on his lips.

"One question at a time" She winked "Well, it is the price for doing that spell. Don't worry, surely your memories will come back." She then kissed his forehead and patted his head. Looking at him with pity and delight, smiling at the process. "But this will make it a bit more faster." He then blushed, his face as beet as red, then suddenly past out.

A stream of memories flew by his mind at the speed of light, her parents face, everything that happened in his past life.

He then returned back into the white space. He opened his eyes and felt something soft beneath his head. After a bit of thinking, he immediately stood up and looked to see the woman in a sitting position. Her thighs and legs acting as a lap pillow.