We're Just Friends.... Or So I Thought

3rd person or Sonia's POV

The killing school trip had just ended and Sonia was at her desk, where she writes her thoughts down. By now she has come to terms with the fact that the only thing that she can think about is HIM. She didn't like the fact that she could only think of him but she also knew it was true. She couldn't bear ( get it ;) the thought of marrying another man to become queen. She had only though of this on accident whilst think of what her mother had said to her. "In order to become queen you must marry and soon, we don't know when it'll be that we have to make you marry". She thought about it some more before she felt tired so she decided to rest.

She woke up to the sound of her phone, she picked it up to see that Hajime was calling her. She answered the call "Good morning Sonia, I hope I didn't wake you up" he said. " Oh, of course not so why did you call so early" she replied " Oh well I got news from Makoto that the others are expected to wake up some time this week" he said with a bit of excitement in his voice. In that moment all she could think about was him, was she really going to see him again. "Sonia?" he said a little worried " Oh yes I'm sorry I was just a little surprised is all, well shall I come back to Japan then?" she asked "oh yeah I wanted every one to greet them as they woke up so they don't feel lost" he said in a smart tone. "Then I will be in Japan by tomorrow, where shall I go once I get there" she said in her normal tone trying to hide the excitement in her voice. " Oh yeah I'll text you where to go" he said as though he had forgotten that, " Oh well than I will be going now, bye Hajime" she said in a thankful tone " Bye see you soon Sonia" then he hung up.

Sonia was so excited that she ordered her plane ticket right away. She then went to her mother and asked if she could go "Mother" she said " Yes Sonia" " Could I go back to Japan please" she asked sweetly. "May I ask why?" her mother asked " Well some of my friend from HopesPeak want me to visit" she said with a big smile, her mother got a suspicious and said " Are you going to see that Gundham boy again, he better not drag you back into despair!". "Huh what are you talking about mother?" Sonia said confused "Oh yeah that's right you don't remember and he is still asleep, well I guess in that case I'll allow it but don't even think about coming back in despair" her mother said sternly "Thank you so much" Sonia said excitedly. But at the same time she couldn't stop thinking about what her mother had said "Are you going to see that Gundham boy again" she had never talked about him so how did she know about him.

YAY END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER YAY AHHHHHH