Part 12

Sonia's POV

Gundham and I were talking to every one when Hiyoko woke up." Ah my neck hurts so bad!" she said while getting up."I'm s-sorry, p-please f-forgive m-me!" Mikan said while getting up and crying." Shut up pig barf too bad you're too stupid and useless to realized I don't care!" Hiyoko yelled at her while staring at her. Hiyoko was taller now and was more mature, well at least in her size. Ibuki skipped over to Mikan and helped her up so that she wouldn't fall. I ship them they're too cute together. I looked over at Gundham, who was in the corner playing with the four dark davas of destruction, I was going to go over to him when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hajime," OH hey Hajime, did you need something?" I asked him, he let go of my shoulder and said," Yes, I wanted to ask you how you and Gundham were holding up?" "Oh yes we are doing quite good. Or as good as we could be." I said with a sweet smile on my face." Oh that's good", he said then he walked away. He looked a little sad but I don't think he'd tell me what was wrong if I asked. Is something going on with him? I sighed and walked over to Gundham. When I saw him smiling while playing with Cham-P I immediately felt happy again." Do you wish to go home now, my dark queen?" Gundham said to me.(oh yeah so they live together now)"Oh course" i got a big smile on my face as we walked out, to go home. (Time skip)

Gundham and I were sitting watching anime when I got an idea." Gundham, can I ask you something?" I asked him while turning to face him." Of course" he said," Have you ever watched Hentai?" I asked him, his face immediately turned red and he said," N-no why do you ask?" " I heard Kazuichi talking about it and he said every boy watches it. So I was curious to see if that was true. And I wanted to watch some with you." I said, he got a confused look in his eyes and said," Do you know what Hentai is, my dark queen?" "Of course I do, I've watched some, in fact I love watching Hentai." I said with sparkles in my eyes he then said," If you wish but I don't know if you fully understand what it is." "Yay, can we put the four dark davas of destruction away first?" I asked he looked at me and then said," And why do you ask to do that?" " Well they are like our children and Hentai is not for kids." I said all too seriously, he laughed then put them away.

I then turned on one called "After Class Lessions"." Oh my that teacher should be fired!" I said after we watched the first episode." Indeed he shouldn't be touching those girls." He said with a disgusted look on his face." Maybe we should just watch some horror Hentai." I said trying to distract from what we just watched." That should be good, I know how much you like anything horror." He said as he chuckled to himself, I huddled up with him as I turned one on. This one was about a detective who is investigating a murder. This one was more tame and was mostly an anime with only a few bad parts." That was so good, we need to watch the rest of the Hentai!" I said, he laughed and said," AI'm not so sure it was as good as you say it was, but as the queen wishes." He said as he turned on another episode, I hugged him and watched intensely. I was watching so intensely I hadn't even realized that I was fully on top of Gundham. I was sitting in his lap. When the episode was over was when I realized and look at him, his face was super red and was just looking at me. Without getting off of him I said," What's wrong?" he shook his head and he gently but quickly pushed me off of him and stood up. Once he was up he ran to the four dark davas of destruction. When I finally caught up with him he was sitting on the floor feeding them." What's wrong?! What did I do?!" I asked in surprise, with out turning around he said," I forgot I needed to feed them." Then Cham-P came out and I swear he shook his head as to say no." Gundham it's okay you can tell me, I know it isn't their feeding time." I said to him with gently as to not scare this boy away." You seem to know me and them very well. I should have known I couldn't deceive you." He said while laughing, I sat next to him." What's up Gundham? what's wrong?" I said trying to get him to admit what was wrong." It's quite embarrassing and I do not wish for you to know." He said as his face started turning even redder." I would never judge you, because I love you." I said he laughed then said," How do I possibly refuse?" Then he stood up and just looked at me." I wanted to kiss you but that hentai was distracting you." he said as I got up myself. His face turned redder and he looked away in embarrassment. I don't know why but hugged him, I just really wanted to hug him." S-Sonia", he said in surprise, I let go of him and I felt my face heat up." I-I'm sorry!" I said he looked at me then said," It seems that the devil himself has cursed me." He said then he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, suddenly we got a flashback.

Flashback:(POV Sonia and this is the first time they did it when they were in despair so sexual content warning ) We broke the kiss and he looked at me questioningly." Gundham I want to prove to you that I love you more than anything but letting you have your way with me." I said to him, he got a sad look on his face and said," No, you are an angel and I don't want to ruin that angel with unholy acts such as this. And I do not wish for that angel to regret disobeying the gods for a demon like me." I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said," But what if that angel loves the demon and does it out of love, is it still unholy?" He wiped the tears from my eyes and said," The angel shouldn't want to be deflowered by a demon dressed in human clothes." "Even so I still want to, I've always wanted to even when we were still in school. I know that's not something a teenage girl and princess should want. Even before we were go friends I had a crush on you. I always thought you were so cool and you are. And then when we became good friend my love for you grew even deeper. You are not a demon to me, you are a dark prince in my eyes." I said exposing all of my feelings for him. A tear rolled down his face and he said," I love you too, My dark queen. I've always had a crush on you too." Then he kissed me I hugged him closer to me as we kissed. I was fully crying now, I love him so much. We broke the kiss and he picked me up. He put me down on our bed and kissed me again." Are you completely alright with this happening?" he said as he looked at me. I know he wants me to say no, but I want to. But if my beloved doesn't want to I can't. I know that if I say I want to he will even if doesn't want to."Beloved do you want to? If you do not wish to deflower me it is alright, I will wait until you are ready. I know may not be ready to do it with me." I said to him, he sighed and said," Sonia it's not that I'm not ready it's that I don't think you're ready. And you haven't fully thought this through what if I got you pregnant or some one finds out, like Souda." I smiled and flipped him over so that I was on top of him and said,"Don't worry my sweet prince they will never find out I swear to you." Then I leaned down and kissed him. Once I broke the kiss I said," And who said it would be a bad thing if you got me pregnant, I mean you are the ultimate breeder." He laughed and said," If my queen wants me to do something I must deliver." I smiled and kissed him again, but this time it was deeper and better.

-1524 word-

Okay so this took all night to write so I want to take a break. Yes this time I will actually finish it this time.