Part 10 hehe

Sonia's POV                                                                                                                                   (Um so don't be mad but I really don't want to write what they did so just know that they did do what you think they did. Also I may in the future come back and write it out, but I can't right now because it's been awhile since I've wrote any fan fiction like that so um I don't want to mess it up because I love these two.Now back to the story)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Huh wait what, where am I? Oh I'm at Gundham's apartment, in HIS bed. I giggled as I kissed his forehead while he was sleeping like a baby. He's actually really cute when he sleeps, I want to see him think this more. This sight is all I need to get through my day. Anyway before he showed me around ( yes I skipped that I was really tired while writing that chapter) so I know that he doesn't have any food so I'm going to have to go to the super market. Should I wait for him to wake up? Should I wake up up myself? No I don't want to ruin this adorable sight but I need to go to the store. Huh maybe I should go alone but what would he say about that? He'd say "I wouldn't recommend or condone you to go out alone, some fiend , such as Kazuichi and Teruteru,  could exploit your kindness." I giggled at that thought as I got up from the bed slowly trying not to wake him up. Huh what was I going to wear maybe I could wash my clothes. They probably wouldn't dry in time, but maybe that'll pass the time so that he will wake up when they dry. Yeah that's what I'm going to do but what'll I wear in the mean time. I quietly shuffled around the room to find some clothes I could wear to pass the time. Until I found a black skirt, brown knitted sweater, and a white button up shirt , it looked like something I would wear. I looked at the tag and it had a S.N on it. Were these my clothes? suddenly I got a flashback.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Flashback: "I'm so sorry, my dark queen, I don't have any other clothes that you can wear. Would you like for me to go buy you some new clothes while you stay here?" Gundham said, I thought about it for a moment and then said "Can't you just wash them?" Gundham looked at me for a moment then said, "I can but we don't have time, we have to go to our class meetup." "Oh well then I would greatly appreciate you getting me clothes. But would that be too much trouble for you? Would you like me to give you some money?" I asked with a worried expression on my face. He laughed then said "No it's alright I'll be back soon my dark queen." End of Flashback                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Oh so these are my clothes, did Gundham wash and fold my clothes? Aw he's just the nicest and cutest. Anyway I can wear these to the store since I don't need to wait anymore.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hehe new chapter who? We don't know her. Anyway sorry this chapter is short, you know it seems like I say that every chapter. anyway I'll probably update more because I have no life.