The love we shared

Sonia's POV (or 3rd)
   Suddenly they both got another flashback
     Flashback: "Gundham I think we should do it." Sonia said to Gundham while on top of him. "A-are you s-sure? What if the others find out?" Gundham replied with a little worry and embarrassment in his voice. "Don't worry my sweet prince they will never find out I swear to you." She said back to him as she leaned down to- End Of Flashback (I know I know disappointing but what can I do)
      "Wha-" Gundham said as he felt her get up off him. " We just had another flashback that's all." Sonia said with a sweet smile but she was just as confused as him she just didn't want to show it. He got up and walked over to get changed. (finally) She waited until he was done. "Oh did you wait for me, dark queen?" Gundham said when he saw her. Without replying she took his hand and led him to the room where they kept their stuff from the despair. "I want to see if we can get anymore flashbacks!" She said without letting go of his hand.When they got there Gundham looked around for a bit before something caught his attention. It was a huge snake in a big cage, he walked over to it to see if it was alive. When he got close the snake got up and hissed at him then the snake seemingly recognized him and laid back down. Gundham realized that this must have been one of the animals he used to kill. Sonia walked over too and for some reason she stuck her hand in the cage suddenly they got yet another flashback.
       Flashback: Sonia in a school uniform was next to Gundham about to stick her hand in a cage before Gundham suddenly stopped her by grabbing her hand. She let out a startled gasp at the sudden movement. "Please don't, this snake isn't tame yet and if it bit you I would never be able to forgive myself." Gundham said with a sad expression on his face, Sonia looked at him and smiled "Oh Gundham you're so sweet!" She said as she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.End Of Flashback
      "Oh Gundham, did you see that too?" She asked "Yes I did too see it, my dark queen." Sonia didn't know why but she felt as though she wanted to hug him. So she did, he was surprised but he didn't mind.                       
                Gundham's POV (or 3rd)
"Gundham, can we talk about us?" She asked, "Of course, Sonia" he said as he lifted her chin which was pressed up against his chest. When he did he saw that she was crying, he quickly wiped away her tears. He wanted to kiss her but he didn't want to make it weird so he didn't, he just stared into her ashy blue eyes. "Gundham, I love you but I don't think I'm good enough to love someone like you." Sonia cried out as she wrapped her arms around him. "My dark queen, you are more than worthy of love, in fact it is ,I, who is not worthy of someone as you." Gundham said while blushing deeply, he was trying to comfort her but he didn't think it was good enough so he did what he has wanted to do ever since he first realized he had a crush on her. He kissed her, they stayed like that for a minute or so when they finally pulled apart Sonia had stopped crying." I love you too, my dark queen."                                                                                                                       
OHHH sorry I haven't posted in awhile oopppsddd