Duets

Maddies P.O.V.

         It all happened like this. After school today, We all went to dance. Me and Nick have a duet this week, and Abby sent us back to get Our Costumes. We went to the costume shop. Nick helped me pick out mine. It was a white two piece, with grey lace and silver rhinestones. The bottom was a sarong with fringe and shreds at the end. When I grabbed it, Nick reached for it too, and our hands touched.  We both laughed, but he didn't let go. we pulled our hands down, and I smiled. we each took a step closer. awkard silence. Everyone has always known we both like eachother, but we never would have admitted it. 

        "So. this duet is cool, huh?" said Nick.

        "Yeah." I answered. "The dance is coming up." he smirked. I looked up at him. even though he was two years older than me, he was only a few inches taller.

         "You wanna go? Uhhh. To the dance? With me? Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. I-"

      "  Yes! Yes, Nick, I'll go to the dance with you." We grabbed our costumes and ran back to the studio, still holding hands.

Chloe's p.O.V.

        Ok, so, Paige might be a little bit mad at me and Maddie.

        Words gotten around that Maddie got asked, and Paigey Mack is a wee bit jealous.

        "You're adopted!" She snapped at me. She always says that when she's mad.

Litle did I know.