Meddling with Maddie

Nicks p.o.v.

Late, Friday night, I got a text. It read,

~hey, I need someone to talk to. I found out I'm adopted. 😨 xoxox Maddz

I lived two blocks away, so I just walked over. I found Rayna, Clarissa, Sophia, Autumn, Kenzie, Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Nia, Caleb, and Maddz hanging out in the basement some seemed asleep, but most seemed groggy or were waking up. Chloe and Caleb were VERY close, and seemed to be the only ones fully awake, except for Kenzie, who was obviously acting as if she had just gotten up.

"Welcome to the comfort party!" Says Nia, who is half asleep. I think they have been here for hours. The tv is rolling credits from some movie. The others start playing some games, but me, Maddz and Kenzie stayed back on the couch. Maddie goes to fix her makeup, which leaves me with Kenzie. She scootches over.

"Look what I got." She says. She shows me a picture on Paiges phone that I'm guessing she took. It is of Chloe and Caleb kissing, and they are even closer than they were a minute ago. I laugh.

"They thought I was asleep. But. I wasn't."

Then I laugh, give her back the phone, and leave mine on the trampoline. I go to see what's been taking Maddie so long.

Mackenzie P.O.V.

I crack myself up.

When Nick left for the bathroom, I snatched up his phone.

M-A-D-D-Z.

Too easy.

I go to contacts and send Kendall the picture.

~Lol, make out party without you. Jk, a friend took this trick pic and thought it was funny.

I scroll up their conversation, and what I find is JUICY.

I just now realize that Kendalls name on the convo says, Kennie💋💖

~you don't really like Maddie, do you?

Yes...~

~What about me? I happen to remember a certain someone,

Coming into the dressing room, and as soon

As your little date, Maddie, left, you

We're totally flirting with me!!! Xoxox ken. Well, I do like you, but Maddie can't know💜~

~who says she has to? (;

Uggh. Teenagers. Right then, Nick and Maddie walk in, and I innocently drop his phone. I quickly join the game of Apple's to Apple's. Chloe and Caleb are winning, Nia is in second, and Autumn is in dead last. Behind me, I can here Nick talking, asking Maddie about what she's going to wear to the dance. Does he really love Kendall? Or was Kendall just being... Kendall?