Blackmail

Nia's p.o.v.

It was early the next morning when we all woke up, at the Hyland's house, in their basement. I looked around. Autumn, Mackenzie, Sophia... hey... where are Chloe and Caleb? I immediately look up at the tree house. I here giggling, so I peer into the window, and see Chloe, who has Autumn's phone, snapchatting crazy picks of herself to all of Autumns friends. This reminds me to check my phone, so I do. My mom says she will pick me up after dance, Chloe has snapchatted me one of the crazy pics, Chloe and Caleb sleeping, mack-

Chloe and Caleb sleeping!

I quick click the icon. It's from Kendall.

It's obviously edited once you look at it, but it looks like it's taken from... out the window!

Creep.

I am guessing that Chlo was just hugging Caleb, she blinked, and Kendall snapped the shot. She edited it so the others weren't in the back round and put hearts all around them. Jerk.

Then I realised that Chlo would be really upset if she found out. She was still busy with Caleb. I quickly grab her phone.

C-A-B-E-S

Too easy.

I delete the photo, then do the same on Paige, Sophia's, and Rayna's phones, then Nick, Maddie, And Brooke. I was glad Chloe chose to mess with Autumn's phone, since she doesn't know Kendall. Suddenly more people start to wake up, and I throw back all the phones. That was close. Everyone decided to party again. It was Kenzies wild idea to have a makeup challenge. Maddie, Brooke, Rayna, Me, and Autumn, against Sophia, Chloe, Paige, Kenzie, and Clarrissa. The makeup subjects were... Caleb and Nick!

"One, two three, go!" Yells Kenzie.

Nick gets a coat of Mary Kay Fashionista Neon Pink lipstick applied, and Caleb gets black.

"Let's make him goth!" Chloe laughs. All the others agree.

"I hate this. Did I mention that?" Announces Caleb.

The girls stick rhinestoned fake eyelashes to Caleb, while deciding to give Nick some half Katy Perry, Half drag queen eyelashes with pink tips. Nick groans. Caleb gets various other shades of black applied to his face, plus a fake nose ring. Chloe pulls out her phone and says, "pose!" As Caleb sticks his tongue out and does the rock sign with his fingers. Nick turns around with a pink wig on, frowning.

"Why did I agree to do this again?" Nick laughs. Just then, his phone pings, but he is too busy laughing to notice. Maddie picks up the phone and reads,

"Idc I still like you even if you are going to the dance with Mad-doofas. Xoxo kennipoo"

Everyone is silent. She scrolls up the conversation.

"Nick! You were cheating on me?"

"Well, technically, your not my girlfriend, plus your only 12."

"Nick!" She screams, throwing the phone at him.

"Hey, I wasn't exactly cheating, it's more like... Kendall was flirting with me!"

" get out!" Maddie screams. "We are NOT going to the dance anymore!"