TEASER FOR SEASON 2

A/N POV

"Hows that girl I made you follow?" A girl in a red dress said.

"Well,I didn't get any information about her." A guy,that will seem familiar to the main character.

"Then make sure Her and Hyeongjun doesn't get together. Or else..." The girl fumbled with her glass of red wine.

"Speaking of,Have you seen Hyeongjun's Instagram update?" Another guy came in,younger this time. He showed the girl his phone.

"Mr. Hwang. I told you to do your job properly. BUT WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER NOW!?" The girl turned around.

"Im sorry Ma'am,it's not easy to make her fall-"

"I didn't tell you to make her fall in love, I told you to make her hate Hyeongjun more." The girl stood up.

"Better get out of my hotel,or else..." The guy rushed out.

"I have no choice..... Plan B." The girl spoke as his assistants rushed to do things.

"No one,can take Hyeongjun away from me...."

--------------------------🤔🤔-------------------------

Hello!
Thank you for the support you gave to my story! I promise more things to happen. Especially I started season 2.

Who do you think is the girl? Or Mr. Hwang?

Anyways,CRAVITY finally debuted!
Hyeongjun is still my bias,but added Minhee as my bias too!

Till next time!