12 chefs left pt 2

" Just go stand in line, I'll fix it for you-" Jean Phillipe whisper shouted at the whimpering figure.

" But you don't understand! It needs to be perfect! Chef Jin will-"

" Be very angry if you don't get in line right now Hoseok... Get. In. Line. " Finishes Jean Phillipe as he pushes said man to the back.

Hoseok hesitantly joined the others and stood next to a fairly tall man with beautiful dimples.

" Nervous?" Nudged the tall man.
Hoseok hesitated before answering. "Kinda yeah, you?"

The tall man laughed. " I don't even know why I'm here, I can't cook and I have no experience..."

Hoseok looked at him in shock." Then why are you even here? Seokjin would kill you-"

The tall man just smirked. " He's my cousin you see, and he's in for a sweet taste of revenge."

" Revenge? " The shorter man shot him a puzzled look. " What? Why? "

"Because, he humiliated me last Christmas." Dimple man suddenly had a sullen look painted all over his face.

Hoseok gave him a pitied look. " What did he do-"

"ALL RIGHT SHUT UP YOU NIMWITS!"

"ugh sir it's... dimwits? "

Seokjin turned to look at Jean Phillipe with fury. " ARE YOU SAYING IM DUMB? WHAT IS THIS MOCKERY?"

Jean Phillipe just rolled his eyes and walked off the set.

" Alright! Now." Jin dusts off the non existent dust off his perfectly ironed chef wear. " You all gathered here today to celebrate the-"

" Sir? "

Jin shot him an annoyed glance for the unexcused interruption.

"What." It wasn't a question, it was a demand for the attrocious behavior.

" Wrong script sir, you're reading the one for our 90 day fiance tv show-"

" THEN WHY DID U IDIOTS GIVE IT TO ME? " The infuriated man tossed his script away and snatched the new script from the hands of the staff.

He cleared his throat several times before finally speaking. " As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted. Welcome to season one of Seokjin's kitchen. Now a few warnings. I'm hard to please, I have high standards. I also don't tolerate pussies, I'll bitch about anyone and anything, I don't care, so don't cry. What I do care about though, is that you DON'T BITCH BACK! IS THAT CLEAR? "

Everyone muttered a yes. Jin stepped backwards and let out a satisfied sigh." Great! Now let's get to the tasting!"

Jin picked up a random dish and removed the lid to reveal ramen in a cup. He groaned and looked up.

" Who did this?"

No one replied.

Seokjin cleared his throat before saying it louder.

" I SAID WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!"

This time the pale male snapped out his daydream and stepped forward.

" Why didn't you reply the first time?"

" Didn't hear you."

Jin shot him a nasty glare.

"First name?"

" Yoongi."

" Ah its you, the one who thought you could OUTSHINE me in MY own TV show..."

" Yes. Now taste it."

"It's just ramen!"

" I don't care. Is it good of bad?"

Jin shoots him another nasty glare.

" Was this all you did for 45 minutes?"

Yoongi shrugged. Jin then pulled out a pair of swarovski chopsticks from his sleeves before trying out the noodles.

" This isn't even cooked thoroughly..."

Yoongi shrugged again. Jin then takes a dish from the female table and takes the lid off.

" Who did this?"

A blonde girl walked up to Jin.

" Me sir." She said with a wink. " Nice to meet you."

" 90 day fiance is being shot next door, are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Ye-"

" First name?"

The girl huffed before replying. " Britney sir."

" Now Britney... Are those plastic or silicone?" He asked pointing at her ridiculous bust.

Britney scoffed and opened her mouth to reply but was once again cut off my Jin.

" I don't care, but push your girlies back in or they're gonna melt from all the heat."

× BRITNEY, 20, MODEL

" Of course I was offended... I didn't pay my surgeon $25,000 just for him to insult them..."

Why are you even here?

" Umm... Because I want to?"

The camera man gives her a look.

" Okay fine, its because the man I'm supposed to shoot with in 90 day fiance looks ugly ass hell... Man has no frickin neck-"

" So let me get this straight Britney. You can't cook, you have no experience and you are a model?"

" Indeed." Britney says proudly.

" I don't want bimbos in my kitchen."

Britney looked at him in shock.

" But I'll taste your food because it looks interesting..."

Seokjin took a big bite out of whatever she served him. He immediately spat it out.

" EW WHAT IS THIS? YOUR IMPLANT?"

"It's pre packaged mac n cheese-"

"MAC N CHEESE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE JELLO YOU DUMB BLONDE"

Britney pouted as her eyes glossed, then dramatically ran towards the exit.

× BRITNEY, 20, MODEL

"Its his loss. Now he'll never get a taste of me"

She said confidently....

Then broke down 10 seconds later.

" HE DOESN'T DESERVE ME! I QUIT!"

" Okay Yoongi you're lucky that your competitor was a big boobed bimbo... One point for the men's team!"

The guys cheered with joy.

Jin then proceeded to open the lid of another dish and his face immediately turned into a look of shock.

What could Jin possibly see? Find out after the break.

----

A/N
Unedited! Pls add this story to your library thank you!

Queen.