12 Chefs left

" Where is the bus... Seokjin's going to kill me-"

Jean Phillipe paced back and forth in panic, as he awaits the arrival of the contestants.

Beep beep.

Jean lets out a relieved sigh as the giant party bus rolls in the parking lot.

" Hurry up you fools! Seokjin is fuming!"

One by one the contestants step out from the party bus and line up in front of the worrisome assistant.

" I am Jean Phillipe. I help Seokjin in this kitchen, now follow me."

The contestants mutter amongst themselves at the not-so-welcoming welcome as they grudgingly step into the restaurant.

They were all led into a fairly dark room. No one could see a thing until an LED screen started projecting the words SEOKJIN'S KITCHEN. Everyone clapped and suddenly the screen moved upwards and revealed the man himself.

Seokjin stood tall and proud as he crossed his arms and held a smug expression.

" WHAT ARE YOU ALL STANDING THERE FOR?" He yelled. " COOK ME YOUR SIGNATURE DISHES YOU DIMWITS!"

× KIM CHAEBIN, 20, CULINARY STUDENT

"Was I scared? No. Okay maybe a little but..." She stops to look around for any sign of the man.

" He's so hot tho... 10/10 would jump him"

She then sat back and winked.

It was chaos in the kitchen. Pots and pans were banging and clashing. Everyone was busy running here and there to get ingredients and kitchen utensils.

Everyone but a pale average heighted man with gorgeous black hair.

× MIN YOONGI, 27, EXECUTIVE CHEF

So why weren't you doing anything?

" We got 45 minutes to whip up something good and everyone was running like headless chickens..."

That doesn't answer the question.

" There has to be at least ONE good looking person in the whole frame. If everyone is busy looking ugly, its my time to shine."

He then sat back and shrugged his shoulders. Right then a very familiar purple head walked in and pushed Yoongi off the chair and took his seat.

" If anyone were to look good in the frame that'd be me and ONLY me."

Camera pans around the kitchen, then zooms in into one specific girl.

" Lissly, that's my pan!" Yelled out a contestant.

" Now it's mine. Go find another one!"
Answered the said girl calmly as she threw out the contents on the pan.

" BUT I WORKED SO HARD TO COOK THAT!"

Lissly looked up and gave the boy a tired glance.

" Melting chocolate ain't shit Jimin."

× PARK JIMIN, 25, PASTRY CHEF

" I...uh... I run a bakery? I love cats! I also have a younger brother named-"

Please answer our question. How did you feel when that contestant threw out your chocolate?

" I was furious! Melting chocolate takes a lot of skills, practice and patience! Not everyone can melt it beautifully like I did!! Who gave her the right-"

× KIM LISSLY, 21, CULINARY STUDENT

" He said WHAT NOW?" She stiffled a laugh before continuing. " Patience, practice and skills my ass. The chocolate bar BARELY melted, please! "

Jimin from outside the interview room.

" YOU WOULDN'T KNOW! "

Lissly just rolled her eyes and sat back.

" Are we done? I have to go swoon over the chef."

Seokjin?

" Duh? Who else is there to swoon over?"

"ME" Jimin yells out." BUT I WOULDN'T WANT YOU SWOONING OVER ME YOU BITCH! "

Lissly gives up and leaves.

" 10 SECONDS YOU SLUGS! YOU BETTER FIX SOMETHING NICE UP! OR ALL OF Y'ALL ARE GONNA LEAVE HERE WITH NOTHING BUT SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT! " Yells Seokjin who looks nothing more than an angered fuming tomato.

" That's hot" says Lissly as she decorates her plate.

" But he's mine so back off " answers Chae as she adds her finishing touches.

" Ladies... Ladies calm down!" A bunny like contestant suddenly pops out of nowhere. " There's enough me for everyone..."

Chae looks at the man and grimaces. " Unfortunately." She then picks up her dish and walks over to Seokjin as she fixates a smile on her face.

Bunny boy looks over to Lissly. " Am I not attractive?" Lissy rolled her eyes and grabbed her dish to follow behind Chae.

Jungkook pouts and looks over to the pretty boy standing behind him. Taehyung shrugs and grabs his dish to follow after the two ladies.

Kook grudgingly picks up his dish and follows everyone else. Not before bumping into Jimin who lets out an angry groan as his leaning tower of chocolate falls breaks. Jimin angrily looks up to see the cause of this destruction and smiles when he sees Koo looking at him with big doe eyes.

" I'll forgive you because you're cute." He says then proceeds to walk off to join the others.

Kook smiles to himself at the little compliment then skips to join the others with his dish.

Until he realizes that he made soup and now a mess too.

---

A/N

Hi everyone! This is my first time attempting to write a full crackfic! Please cheer me on:) I might make grammatical and vocabulary mistakes so don't hesitate to let me know:)) I won't take any offense, don't worry. I'd love it if you guys were loud and responsive:) Just feel free to comment anything relevant and please vote!! It gives me lots of support!

Please add this book to your library if you liked it, so that way you wouldn't miss an update! Thank you!!

Queen.