+ Chapter 1 +

Iracebeth's P.O.V

•FLASHBACK•
"HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE LOSER IRACEBETH!!" "WHAT A SL*T" I was being kicked around by the girls in my school. They kicked me and spit in my face calling all sorts of names. I wanted to cry out my pain and just end my life but I had to handle myself. I was a senior when the bullying happened it wasn't very pretty. Emma my bully slapped me in the face and laughed telling "Iracebeth you're the worst human being to exist in this world, you will never and I mean ever will get a happy ending!" Then punched me and I knocked out left alone on the cold concrete.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I woke up from my nightmare and wiped the tears away. Then my phone started to buzz I saw who it was from and it was my assistant Maria. I quickly picked it up and said "Hello?" Maria yelled and said "Iracebeth you're having a meeting with Shawn today! Get ready and get over here!!" Before I could say something she hung up.

I sighed and then went to my bathroom and took a shower. 20 minutes later I then cleaned myself up and decided to wear my clothes this was my outfit:

 20 minutes later I then cleaned myself up and decided to wear my clothes this was my outfit:

Yes, you may wonder why I have an assistant. Well I am a fashionista I make my own clothing and I became very famous of it more than Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Alot of celebrities wear it and it makes me proud of myself as a woman. Nobody believed in me but my best friend which is my Assistant Maria.

I live in Los Angeles, California with all of those people who are famous and whatnot. But i actually have fans who send me letters and I read them all night and smile. Being alone in a big house kind of sucks but I'm used to it. I'm not that interested in men because I think of relationships are a waste of time and unnecessary. I am a busy woman and a busy woman needs to be focused on her work.

When I was in high school I got bullied because I was the emo girl. I was in a very bad state of being 18 years old I didn't really have friends. I still don't have friends I consider them a waste of time but Maria is my ONLY friend. I am currently 21 and I live alone with my cat her name is 'Pickle' my beautiful black cat.

Enough about me, I then went towards my garage and saw my beautiful white/black Camaro. I got into the driver seat and drove to my job...well company/business whatever haha. I saw Maria she looked a little irritated I sighed and went out and smiled a bit then said "I'm here now!" She rolled her eyes and said "hurry up, you're supposed to be the CEO of this company and you run late?!" I snapped at her and said "Maria don't test me okay?" She stayed silent and we walked inside. I saw Shawn...ugh another meeting yada yada. This is gonna be a another boring meeting.

~3 hours later~

I yawned and asked Maria "So who is gonna be having a photoshoot tommorow?" She looked at the papers and said "Some band named 'Palaye Royale' they are gonna be wearing your brand for their next upcoming album?" I then made a face towards Maria and said "Say what now? Use my brand for their album? Hmm give me the details about them and tell me who they are" she then went through the papers and then said "Well, they're a band of 3 guys named Remington, Sebastian and Emerson, They are a rock band and seem to be pretty famous" I then clapped my hands and stood up and smiled "more money for me"

I then told Maria that she can go home alongside with everyone else. Running a big business is pretty tough but I'm used to it. My Father and Mother were big on fashion but they didn't pay attention to me as much as a regular father and mother would. They both passed away when I was 10 years old I've learned life the hard way ever since. I soon then came home and saw Pickle staring at me. I smiled a bit and pet her then said "let's watch some movies shall we?" She then responded with a simple 'Meow' and I then went upstairs to put on my PJ's and soon layed down on mine and Pickle's big bed.

I put on 'Train To Busan' a horror movie. I then went on my phone and looked up who Palaye Royale was after about 15 minutes in I then saw what they looked like and who they were.

The Vampire looking one is Remington,
The Gentleman looking one is Sebastian,
And The Hobo Pirate one is Emerson.

They all looked very handsome. Especially Remington. But they're rock stars and I like it. I listened to their new song called "LITTLE BASTARDS" and oh boy it was very good. These men have such good taste in style as well. Hmm it's gonna be strange to meet all 3 of these dudes.