Tears Of A Blue Lily: Chapter 4

The sharp blade almost called to her, the blue light from the flower resembling her reflecting off of it like it had before as Lily picked it up

Lily slid her finger across the cold metal resulting in red oozy liquid dropping down her finger like a stray tear.

There was a manipulative voice, like the devil itself was whispering into her mind almost daring her to use the sharp object.

And she did, she pierced it through her arm, then her leg, then her hip.

Her ugly sobs returned but she wouldn't stop there, she wouldn't but she did, falling in an unconscious heap on the floor which had been stained a bright crimson red by her own blood.

Though the water lily, it wasn't dry. Instead it flourished, glowing brighter than before.

Maybe it hadn't been the devil whispering, maybe it had been an angel calling, calling her to her fate.

That was it, her fate couldn't have been this, it wasn't right, how long would this happen, flowers being brutally murdered by that vicious animal!

Murdered. Lily was on the ground, blood surrounding but she hadn't been murdered, not even a victim of attempted murder. At least not yet.

Suicide. Who would've thought that could be the thing to save her life? But was it really? She'd have to find out - if she even survived.

Sirens were heard, the flower faded away as if hiding itself and the door was unlocked.

* * *