Chapter Two : Soft Hands

Uh oh ....this is bad... surprise ....last time I had a "surprise"...I was tied up and drenched in stew.... In the bathroom...

I have to avoid her today at school ...once we reach home , she can do whatever she wants.
Today I have to reach the studio early ..so I have got no time for any surprises.After my Chemistry class,I go to my locker.I wonder why everything is so quiet.I turn around and see that everyone is silent because of Eric  Reed.Everyone is scared of Eric,they make sure not to get in his way unless they want to die...

All of his fangirls surround me going on about how he looks...urgh.. they make me feel sick...he walks passed me and something goes Boom Bam in my stomach.... Probably hunger... yes..that's it.

He goes to his locker a few feet from mine and I can't help but stare ....not at his face,but at his soft hands...not that I touched it or anything...it just looks soft.
I don't think he would mind if I ...no..look the other side .... something  to distract m... MATH TEST... oh no I got a math test ... NOW...

I finished my test when Eric entered the classroom... very late which made Mrs.Duffs very angry.
"Everyday you  are late ,Mr.Reed.Detention after school,"Mrs.Duff said.Eric looked least bothered , almost like he didn't hear her and sat down.
"Mam ,McKenzie said that she would love to stay with Eric during detention and help him focus,"Jenna sweetly said.Everyone was looking at me.Before I could say anything ,Mrs.Duff says,"Thank you, McKenzie,starting from today you will be helping Eric every detention period."
So that was her surprise... great, just great...

As soon as I come out ,I feel a pull.Jenna pushes me against the wall and whispers,"I only did this for you to suffer ,but try anything on Eric and you're dead ,Eric is mine."

Now I will have to be with him for all of his detention periods and he gets into detention alot....I roll my eyes at that ...as if I don't have anything else to do but babysit him... My job ...my personal work.It was lunch time and my tummy rumbled but I just got an apple ,too worried to eat.

After school...this part I was dreading...I got to the detention room...there was no one there ...I know that teachers didn't really come to the room ...but I was expecting Eric to be here.

I  sat down and waited  . The door opened and thought that it was Eric,when two people came in,it was Jenna and Ben,they were making out and they didn't notice another person in the room.Me.

"What! Didn't kiss  anyone before ,oh yeah,right . No one wants  to come close to you, kissing you is a far cry,"she laughed.