Chapter Sixteen : Tough day

McKenzie's POV

I walk in the hallway and see Jenna and Derek,holding hands...Aww...they are  so cute together...
"Ready for the dance tomorrow,Kenzy,"Eric says while eating...wait ...is that cotton candy?
"Yes."

                              ***
I get ready for the fight.I put my mask on and ride to the Cave.Today the guys that I was fighting were amateurs.I beat them.When I went to the bathroom to change ...I felt like someone was watching me.I looked at the door but there was no one.As I turned to the front , someone threw a bucket of water on me.My shirt  stuck  to my skin but my  mask stayed intact.I could see that person because my eyes were burning and I couldn't see.The person pushed me against the wall and ripped my mask out.
"Kenzy,"a familiar voice says,"you are the Unbeatable."
I look up at Eric's face,then he lets go of me and leaves.
                            ***
I look up at ceiling and think about Eric.He looked so hurt...will he ever talk to me?...
There's a knock on the door...I open the door,Eric storms in the room and shuts the door.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were the Unbeatable?"
"Why didn't you tell me that you were Stone Reed?" 
"You knew that I was Stone Reed.Look,you hid  alot of things from me and  you hurt me,Kenzy."I felt really bad at that moment.
"I'm sorry,Eric.I wanted to tell you but I didn't  know how, you see,and there's something else you should know ...I'm also that guy that is teaching Becca."His eyes widened."So you're the  creep in the studio."I look guiltily at him."Yeah... I meant  to tell-..."Before I could anything else ,his soft,warm lips came crashing down on mine.Both lips were moving in perfect sync.This time I didn't slap him.One hand was on my waist and the other was cupped on my cheek.My hands flew to his shoulders.My tongue entered his mouth and began exploring.Then he bit my lower lip while gently rubbing my back,making me moan against his lips.He then started kissing from my neck to my collarbone,then to my shoulders.We were now on the bed,him on top of me.His fingers crawled up my shirt while he kissed me hungrily.He was starting to undo my bra when we both hear a knock at the door.We both stand up and I open the door.Jenna's texting on her phone.
"I was wondering if I could borrow your-..."she  looks around and smirks.Then I turn around and see what she's smirking at.The room is a mess,the bed looks like someone did the nasty in it...our hair is a mess ,our clothes are crooked and both our lips are swollen from the kisses.She probably thinking that-....
"I  will just ask you tomorrow....um.... sorry.Continue.Don't mind me."She closes the door.I turn to face Eric and both of us bursts out laughing .We fall on the bed and Eric faces me.
"I really like you,Mckenzie.Your hair ...your smile ...your eyes..every time you close your eyes when you think or when you blink a lot when you're nervous...Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes,"I say,pecking him on the lips before we both fall asleep.