Chapter Nineteen : Double Date

"I'm stressed,the exams are coming up.Kevin taught me most of the things and I understand it,but I'm not sure...heyy...I have an idea,why don't we have a double date... like tonight?"
"No...no way...I need to study."
"Pleeeeease,come on... you've been studying for hours...you need a break."She gives me the puppy dog look.
"Fine."

We call our dates and tell them.They agree and we change.Today we have the roles reversed,I do  smokey eyes and she does a natural look with little make up.She looks beautiful with her floral dress.Our dates arrive and we march over to the car.Once we get there,we look around and the place is quite busy.

We sit down in a place at the corner with our dates opposite us.An old waitress comes and takes our order.After ordering pizza,we have a eating contest and  Eric won.As I was about to drink my cookdrink,three guys our age comes walking through the door with that we-own-the-world look.They are  handsome but they look like... really bad types...they even have tattoos.One is tall,with blue eyes and black hair,while the other two have blonde hair with green and brown eyes.Blue eyes sits down near the door and the other two follow him.As soon as they sit down,a young waitress wearing really tight clothes walks up to them,taking their orders.She drops her notepad(on purpose)she says,"Oops,"making him see her front and blue eyes smirks,making me cringe in disgust.Then she turns around,he slaps her behind and she let's out a giggle...disgusting...

I focus on Eric.He ordered milkshake and drinks it like a baby...so cute... Since that night I can't stop thinking about him and how right he is for me.Im busy thinking about Eric and I don't realize that I spilt the rest of the coke on myself.I excuse myself and go to the bathroom.I take a tissue and wipe the stain before something covers my head.I can't see anything,but I start throwing punches in the air. Someone shoves me against the wall , holds my both hands with one of their hands and whispers,"I saw you staring at me, gorgeous.Time to have fun.When Im done with you,you will be begging for more."He ties my hand with something.His chest is against my back and  I feel his breath on my skin.His hand is  running up and down my waist and the other hand on my butt.I need to do something ...fast.He tears the back of my shirt and kisses from the top to my lower back.Then he pushes my legs apart and tries to pull down my skirt.I have finally gotten the ropes loose.I stomp on his feet hard while elbowing his stomach...I shake the ropes off,take off the cover and face my attacker.Blue eyes.First I knee him hard  in the balls,then I punch him repeatedly in the stomach and face. I feel this anger come over me.I tie his hands with the same rope and give him a wedgie. I see Zack Colton written on his undies.I then take my phone and take a picture of him hanging from the wall ...all tied up.Then I go near him and whisper,"Now you going to listen to me,I know who you are , Zack Colton.We have been watching you.I know where you live,if you try to do this with anyone else,this picture is going on the internet,understand!?"
He looks at me with a scared look and nods weakly.I turn around and see Eric standing there,amusement on his face.
"I wanted to help,but I see that you got it all covered.Remind me to never get on your bad side,"he whispers. I'm not going on dates ever again.