10

"Ah what's taking him so long" Minho whines

"Be patient, we did just run here" Felix laughs

"Oh" was all Minho replied with. He pulled out his phone with a sigh and began to type.

"Yeah Hyunjin why do you look so tired today man?" Felix turns from Minho to face Hyunjin

"Oh you can see the tiredness?" Hyunjin chuckles

"I had a nightmare last night and stayed up late talking with Binnie"

"Oh you were talking to Binnie?. Why?" Felix questions

"Oh he had the same nightmare as me.. like the dreams we had" Hyunjin clears up

"Oh that makes more sense" Felix opens his juice box and takes A LONG sip.

"How" Minho looks up from his phone.

The group was filled with an awkward silence, causing Felix to caw a few times. The 3 then fill the silence with laughter.

The rest of the group showed up within 5 minutes and they all sat on the ground with their lunches. They were all in a circle, huddled together, talking about how their classes were going. Changbin complained about his teacher in science until he remembered something from the first period.

"Me and Hyunjin are making you guys into cool characters!" Changbin exclaimes

"Cool characters, huh? Then explain why i'm a box" Felix points out, making Changbin burst into laughter. Followed by Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"What powers do i have?" Jeongin asks excitedly

"You're like.. Half fox" Hyunjin informed his red haired buddy.

The pair explains their project and every character they made for the story. The rest of the group were interested and found the project quite funny.

"What if we went as our characters for halloween?" Jisung offers

"How in the world would I be a BOX" Felix exclaims once again.

"Just get one of those amazon boxes and put it on your head" Seungmin tries to hold in his laughter, making everyone have that mental image.

The boys were done imagining Felix with a box on his head and started to finish their lunches.

"Channie, can i have a bite of your cookie?" Felix gives Chan the puppy eyes he cant say no to. Chan then feeds his boyfriend the piece of his cookie he asked for.

"Oh my gosh, goals" Jeongin squeals.

"You guys are too cute"

"Me and binnie are cuter" Hyunjin mumbles, too quiet for anyone to hear and finishes his bag of chips.

"What?" Changbin turns to Hyunjin, he somehow heard Hyunjin speak

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it" Hyunjin smiles down at Changbin. Changbin smiles back then let it go.

Changbin actually did know what Hyunjin said. He originally thought he heard wrong but the way Hyunjin dismissed it so quickly with a flush of pink on his face made him certain.

Changbin smiles to himself and whispers back.

"And that's a fact"

Lunch was slowly ending and the boys were complaining about their next class.

"I don't wanna go back to gym, it's so tiring, especially since i just had dance" Minho complains

"Well at least we have it together" Changbin tries to cheer him up