Mornings with Jade West.

You had stayed over at Jade's for the first time last night because she didn't want you to leave her after you had spent the whole night cuddling and watching horror movies. So you stayed over and had a comfortable sleep in Jade's peaceful room. It was just about to hit 10am. But it was a Saturday.

You opened your eyes slowly and recognised an arm that was under your neck with a rebel star tattoo on it. You remember that last night you agreed to stay over with your girlfriend, who was obviously still beside you. You turned around and saw your gorgeous girlfriend sleeping peacefully on her side.

The sight brought a smile to your face because you had never seen her so peaceful. You didn't want to disrupt that by getting up so you just scooted closer to her and rested your head under hers. You should've known that the woman was so observant, she muttered "Morning." You lifted your head again and poured "Did I wake you?"

She opened one eye and stared at you for a second before simply replying with "Eh." She moved onto her back and sighed as she shut her eye again "You going now? Or staying with me." You knew immediately what your answer was as you cuddled up to her "I'm staying right where I am. Your bed is so comfortable."

Jade moved her arm slightly to get herself more comfy as she replied "Yeah but it's filled with the blood of my enemies, probably some tears too. I cried when my favourite horror movie character died." You rolled your eyes and muttered "I've had enough of horror movies for a while." Jade chuckled and sighed happily "I love mornings where I can just lay here. They are even better with you." You hummed and shut your eyes, who knew that mornings with Jade West would be so peaceful?