Beach Days Pt2.

You were laying on a towel under the sun with your glasses over your eyes so you could stare at the sky without going blind. You hadn't been paying much attention since it was a day of relaxation, when you relaxed you just zoned out. You were brought back from your imagination when you saw your girlfriend walking out of the ocean. You sat up and slowly pulled your sunglasses down, watching your ocean covered girlfriend walk toward you.

It was such a blessing to your eyes, you just shook your head in awe of the sight. She eventually sat down beside you on her towel and smiled a bit "What?" You pushed your sunglasses back up and laid back down "Just enjoying the view." She laid down beside you on her side and watched you, nibbling on her lip as her eyes traced over you. You looked to your left at her "It's rude to stare."

You caught her blue eyes and smiled a bit as she shrugged at you and laid on her back "Like that's gonna stop me." You shrugged one shoulder and nodded "True. When do rules ever stop Jade West." You moved across the towels and slid your arm under her neck, laying your head down on her chest. She didn't even object, she just wrapped her arms around you gently. You were so comfortable that you even fell asleep.

You had a nice nap and when you woke up you were greeted by her lovely blue eyes. You lifted your head up and sighed happily, watching her "How long was I asleep?" Jade shrugged and put on her sunglasses "Hour or so." You nodded and sat up, taking your sunglasses off and getting up "I'm gonna go for a dip." Jade nodded and gently kicked you in the leg "I'll be right here when you come back."