Icy-Hot?

Hi! Here is my normal pre-story A/n... I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! This will take place when Bakugou enters the class along with Iida.

And as you know sometimes the stuff in this fic may not have happened in the Anime/Manga, or not exactly.

After Mina had finished talking and went to a seat in the first row so she could see easier. A boy who looked interesting had walked in. He has Ash-blonde hair and crimson red eyes. And then a boy with glasses and Navy Blue hair walked in.  The boy with Ash-Blonde hair sat in the back, and put his legs on the desk. The guy who has glasses told him that it was disrespectful to the seniors of U.A. Then the blonde asked "HEY! Did your school put that stick up your ass or were you born with it?" 

I chuckled. It was funny. Sho looked at me, I mouthed 'What?' He just rolled his eyes while cracking a small smile. I'm glad he is comfortable around me, I mean I am his built in best friend. Then someone yelped and then a homeless looking guy came out of sleeping bag. Turns out he was our homeroom teacher. He said, "Hurry up and put these track outfits on. And meet me outside."  So obviously me and Sho parted so we could change. 

~~~~

In the locker room, we were changing when the girls started talking about boys. They started talking about my brother. That peaked my interest, then they asked me about the boys of class 1-A. "Hmm? Oh... Boys, the only boy I know is my brother." They looked like they suddenly remembered they were talking about my twin brother and 'how hot he was.' I was uncomfortable. Finally I beat Sho at getting here first. Whoo! Yes! Then he interrupted my mini celebration. To ask how I changed so fast. I told him, "The girls were talking about how 'hot' you are and about boys. So I couldn't get out of there fast of fast enough." He then smirked slightly, "So you like girls?" I got embarrassed, "What?!? N-No. I like boys, just don't know any of the one's in this class." He laughed. I knew he was happy that he got something to embarrass me with.

After that Aizawa~Sensei was explaining what we were doing! A quirk apprehension test, to get a beginning point of our growth. Apparently the Ash-Blonde guy was going to go first, because he got first in the Entrance Exam...That I didn't get to participate in. Aizawa~Sensei said that we could use our quirks, which meant that I can mentally take notes on everyone's quirk. I was pretty excited to see his quirk. 

I guess his name is Bakugou, Aizawa~Sensei said that it was. Well I won't need to call him 'The Blonde.' His throw was 705.2, which was really good.

~~~~

After the test, I had tied with Yoayorozu, I did better that Sho because I had the ability to sculpt my ice and fire to make objects I can use. Like Yoayorozu except it is made of ice or fire. 

I called over to her, "Yoayorozu, congrats on first place." She seemed surprised I had come over to her, but said "Thanks Todo~San!" She said slightly more energetically. "You may call me Y/n, since my brother would never ask to be called his first name." "O-Oh! Thank you! You can call me Momo then." I nodded and smiled slightly. I was happy I think I made a friend, or two, if Mina is my friend.

"Sho, come here." I called him over. He said, "Hey..." He softly said, I don't think he's comfortable with everyone here. Only me. "I beat you... Hah." I saw him pout slightly. He hates it when he looses, 'thanks' to our father. "No, Sho, don't pout I didn't want to make you upset..."

~~~~

"HEY! ICY-HOTS!"