Information

Wassup my new readers... I hope you find this story to your liking. I'm sure you're wondering 'Well how much better is Y/n than Shouto?' So I'm doing a character stats. And just information on the book. Ok? Ok! 

Y/n Todoroki

Power: 5/5 A

Speed: 4.5/5 B+

Technique: 5/5 A

Intelligence: 6/5 S

Cooperative: 4/5 B

~~~~

So I bet your wondering, 'Why a 6/5 for intelligence? Aren't most of those same as Shouto?'

Well the 6/5 for intelligence is because that's Momo's intelligence. And in the beginning I said 'Y/n is like a genius, like Momo smart.' As for the 'Same as Shouto' Yes they are. Speed is just a little bit more. Intelligence is more than Shouto, (Shouto's is 4/5). And then cooperativeness is higher. I mean she made two friends!

~~~~

As for the story, I'm going to do a Bakugou birthday Arc. As well as Holidays. P.s. my birthday is the same as Bakugou's. I'm planning on making Y/n a tease.  As well as a period arc, when Bakugou and Y/n get together. 

As for smut/lemons, I might do them. Not sure yet. I will leave a warning at the beginning if sensual scenes/words...? Will be in the chapter. 

So everything is even Y/n will be replacing Toru Hagakure. Scenes including her may not be in the book/or played out like that way. 

~~~~

So about Y/n....

She is also resistant about using her quirk, but instead of Midoriya saying 'It's your power not his!' It will be Bakugou who says something similar. Y/n is also resistant to use her fire. 

And, Yes. Most of the boys will like her, which is why I'm tempted to make it a BNHA x Reader. But you probably want it for the Bakugou. 

~~~~

I do want to add in my own little weird things. Like the fact I believe in Zodiac, and ghost. So...

~~~~

I hope, you enjoy the rest of the book/fic/novel...? I have no idea what you all it. And I know my writing isn't perfect, but please no hate. I love all of my readers. 

So, Goodbye all my Senpais 

Sincerely, Jasmine~ The fellow author

P.S. You are welcome to make suggestions. In fact the more the merrier.

Ok, for real now Bye!