Rash

Hi. So I apologize for the horrible angst, I wanted to try it. Um, thanks for 80 views! Enjoy the chapter.  Hero outfit is above. Umm, shoes are closed toe and of course it doesn't need to be black, but I like to be. Gloves included, same as medic pack on her leg. It is a tight body suit. By Senpais! <3

I jolted awake, I tried to leave the bed, but something was keeping me from leaving. I then remembered where I was. Shit. I moved Katsu's arms from my waist. I found a piece of paper and I had a pen in my bag that I brought, so I wrote him a note. Saying that I left. Going down the stairs, I heard feet shuffling. I was guessing it was his parents. 

"Ms.Mistuki and Mr.Masaru, thank you for letting me spend the night, but I need to head home." "Oh, sweetie no need to be so formal. Our first names are fine. And you were an absolute delight. We were beginning to thing Katsuki was gay, because he seemed to have no interest in gettin' a girl so that was nice." I laughed. And left the house. Hoping my resident Boom Boom Boy wouldn't kill me for leaving. But I needed to get home.

~~~~

Outside of the house. She changed out of Bakugou's clothes BTW. I was mentally preparing myself. I wasn't ready for who was waiting for me at the door. My bastard of a Father. "Worthless child of mine, WHERE WERE YOU!" He yelled at me. I winced. "No where you need to be concerned about. Bastard!" I spit out. I wasn't expecting what was coming. 

I felt a sting on my face. He slapped me. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! WHORE CHILD OF MINE! UNTIL YOU GET MANNERS!" I felt my eyes watering. I was kicked out. Why? What have I done to deserve this? The only place I knew to go was Katsuki's house. I was running. Crying. How could that bastard do this. Before the house was awake. Please allow me to go in to your house. Please.

~~~~

After minutes of non-stop running and crying. I made it to Katsuki's house. I felt bad, but Mistuki said I was welcome to come back anytime. I knocked softly. And sat on the doorstep. "HAG SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!" My spirits lifted a bit Katsuki was awake! But then I suddenly remembered why I was there. So again they were down. "GET THE DOOR THEN!" I heard Mitsuki yell at him. Then the door opened. I heard a faint, "Wolfie...?" I looked at him, my face covered in tears. "KATSUKI WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?" Mistuki yelled. Then she came to the door. "Y/n, sweetie? Why are you back?" I'm guessing they didn't see my hand shaped bruise on my cheek. 

"I-I'm s-sorry for c-coming back s-so soon, b-but E-Endeavor... H-He kick-kicked me out. After h-he sla-slapped me!" I sobbed out. Tears falling fast from my eyes. I couldn't even believe what had happened. I don't even think Sho know. "Please. Sweetie come in." I nodded. Her and Katsuki brought me into their living room. I was snuggled into Katsuki's chest. Soon enough I stopped crying. "Y-You guys are too nice to me." "Wolfie. I care for you. No need to say that." 

~~~~

After I had fully calmed down. Mistuki spoke, "Sweetie. I need you to tell me what happened." "N-No, it's alright I-I'mm sure he didn't mean it. I-I'll just go back. He was probably w-worried." I spoke. Uneasy of what was to be expected. At least I had that Bastard's credit card. "Y/n." Katsuki said sternly. "He slapped you. And kicked you out. That doesn't scream worried." I snapped. "You never lived with him. Bakugou. Please, let me go." I said sternly. 

After that I had said apologized for disturbing their morning. And had ran out. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

~~~~

I had reached the door of my house. And I texted Sho. I asked him to come outside.

"Y/n why aren't you inside?" After a few seconds he had woken up. "Who slapped you? Was it that boy you were with?" "S-Shouto. It wasn't him. It was the bastard we call a father. He yelled at me. Telling me to get out." He looked shocked. Even though Endeavor abused Shouto, he normally left me alone. 

"Lets go inside N/n" I smiled he used my nickname! Endeavor had left, glad he did too.

~~~~

A day later in the morning.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I hit snooze. Then I remembered I had my second day at U.A.! 

Then I felt a sting of hurt on my cheek. I remembered the events of yesterday. and I looked at my bruise. I couldn't cover this up with makeup, so I'll come up with a believable excuse. Yeah. 

~~~~

I skipped breakfast I didn't feel like eating. Me and Sho walked in silence to U.A. We had gotten to class. And everyone stared at. I wonder why-Oh yeah... Wolf ears. Duh! Or the bruise on my face probably both. Then the girls went to me.

"Y/n, what happened."

"You have a bruise on your face. Are you okay?"

"Y/n...?"

So many mixed emotions, so many mixed reactions. 

"S-Sorry guys I spaced out. So, My appearance first apparently, I had a second quirk, that forced my first quirk to disappear. So know I am a werewolf." I said energetically holding a fake smile. "And the bruise, I was training and I exhausted myself. I passed out and hit the side of my face on something." Yeah that's believable. I think I lied pretty good. 

Lied. I have to resort to that now?

"Anyway I'm good now!" I said still holding a fake smile. Just don't question it. Please. 

I sat down and All Might appeared. "HERE I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Yes, because screaming in a door way was normal. "TODAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS IN U.A.!!! HEROICS!" He said energetically. I wasn't in the mood or I would be jumping with joy. "SO GRAB YOUR COSTUMES YOU DESIGNED AND MEET ME OUTSIDE!" I felt dead inside. I grabbed my number '2' it said. And I rushed to the girls locker room. And rushed to change. 

~~~~

"OKAY CLASS! WE WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING!" Then the class started spewing out questions. All Might answered and then continued to explain the training. Groups of two, Heroes and Villains. Hmm... 

"Y/n. I need to speak with you." I was shocked to see Aizawa~Sensei. "Y-Yes Sir." He brought me to a room. "Y/n I saw you come into school this morning. And I saw your bruise. It looks like a hand print. Is everything okay at home?" Aizawa asked. I couldn't keep lying. "M-Mr.Aizawa, sir. No it's not. My bastard of a father slapped me for staying out all night. H-He called me a-a whore." I started crying. 

Aizawa, please don't do anything rash