PROLOGUE

Sa mundong kinagagalawan ng tao, paano ang mabuhay ng payapa kung nakapaligid at nagmamasid ang mga indibidual na walang tanging iniisip kundi pang sariling kaligayahan.
Mga mapaghangad at gagawin ang kinakailangan upang makamit ang lahat ng kagustuhan,ambisyon at pangarap, kahit sino pa ang maapakan.

Namulat ang aking kaisipan sa napakabatang edad, natuto na kailangang sarili ang inuuna sa kahit na ano pa mang larangan at paraan upang makaahon sa bawat araw na lumipas.

Survival is the key to go through an everyday life.
Begging nor asking for help is futile.
No one will listen. No one will come to the rescue.
All alone in this cruel dark world. Even if you are sorrounded with people who claims to love you, care for you. HAH! Dont be stupid to believe such a horrible lie.

But as the story go we would always seem to see hope and will try to reach out for it.
Yet it shall slip pass our fingertips.
Try to fight nail and tooth to achieve such dream to be free and happy but chaos and destruction seems to find a way to mess up and give a satisfaction of handing a cruel faith and destiny to every single living creature that awaits in the future for them.
What a Dark world we live in.

Everyone has their own ups and downs in their lifetime.
Everybody suffers their own traumatizing stages of life.
Each one has the worst even if its not the same suffering as others have.
Everyone has their own monster. That haunts them and the monster that they are.

At kailan man ay hinding hindi natin malalaman, maramdaman o tuluyang maiintindihan ang mga karanasan na nagiging dahilan ng pagbabago ng ilan.

And I learned that in the hardest, horrible way possible in a pathetic worthless life of mine.
~
Napakahirap lumaban para mabuhay sa mundong tulad nito.
Ngunit ano nga ba ang magagawa kundi ang lumaban.
Struggle to fight living and when your in a stable stage in your life try, try to help as many as you possibly can.
Ease their hardship if they do deserve. Not everybody in the bottom are bad, some just find their way into bad luck and/or were taken advantage of.
Grant the second chance to start a new. Help them to get back at their own feet. Reclaim what was thruthfully theirs. The opportunity to redeem themselves.

As my father use to put in his words of wisdom, 'There will be no winner if nobody else loses, that will not be a competition if everyones on top. And thee shall accept losing and learn from that mistake and grow to be a much better person.'

And that is how to redeem a broken soul. To learn and grow, To live and fight.

=================================
~A/N~
This is my first story published please bare with me for the mistakes that will fall upon me, my lovely readers.
And please be gentle with the comments i am new at this. And a huge thank you for reading.