#O.17 | taehoe.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

TAEHOE.
Chapter XVII

"Why did Jungkook kiss her?" Jimin thought as he started walking home.

After that horrific scene, he couldn't get it out of his head. It's been bugging him too much for his liking. While walking home, he notice something strange. He heard footsteps behind him as he walked.

As his foot step on the streets, the person behind him was mimicking his walk, so it made it not too oblivious that, that person was there. Jimin tried walking faster, and the person started walking faster. After speed walking for a few minutes, he abruptly turns around and saw the person.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook slowly lifted his head and smile. "What are you doing?"

"Did you see me?" Jungkook asked, looking back to the ground.

"What do you—"

"You saw me, didn't you?" Jungkook looks back at Jimin, but this time, his eyes darkened.

"I—" Jimin stutter. Believe it or not, he was scared of Jungkook. There was something about Jungkook that scares Jimin to the core. Is it because Jungkook is taller than him despite the fact Jimin is older?

Yes.

"Were you jealous?" Jungkook asked. Jimin finally broke eye contact with Jungkook and looked away. "You still have a chance to get her back. She still loves you. But if you don't, I'm always here to take her."

Jimin looked at Jungkook with horror and shock in his eyes. Jungkook winked at Jimin playfully before walking pass him, purposely hitting his shoulder with Jimin's. For some odd reason, a wave of nervousness hit him. "He wouldn't do that... Would he?"

Jimin felt uneasy at the thought of Jungkook taking Y/N away from him. It feared him so much to the point he has the urge to protect Y/N. He'll do anything he can to get Y/N away from his so called friend.

The scene of Jungkook and Y/N lingered once again in his head, and it made him want to punch Jungkook so hard. So hard that it'll hopefully put him to sleep. Was Jimin jealous?

Hell yeah.

|||

Beep! beep!

The sound of a car honking rings through your room, breaking the silence. With all of your best, you lifted your eyes as you shuffle on your bed. You step out of the comfort of your bed and walked to the window.