#O.8 | gone.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

GONE.
Chapter VIII

Goddamn headache.

You mumbled while scrolling through your phone. You were coiled up into a ball while being covered in thick blankets. The fluffy matress and pillows, made everything more relaxing.

With the lights closed, a couple of scented candles lit, and your favorite music being played from the speakers of your phone, you were having a fine time.

You were glad that you got sick at the end of the week, at least you have the weekend to get some rest and make yourself feel better.

To make your sick day better, Jin is doing everything in the house. The chores you were suppose to do, cooking, and every time you ring a bell, he'll come rushing to your room and become your maid. Servant actually, but you prefer calling him your slave.

Going back, you were scrolling through your Instagram account, you saw some very interesting pictures. Jimin's pictures.

You were hesitant to click on his profile, but you still did. His profile photo was adorable. He had plenty of followers. And he was unbelievably hot in every pictures he post.

Looking at every picture, you gulped. Hands sweating, and fast heartbeat. Ever since that night with him, everything changed. Before, you looked at him like he was a disgusting guy. But now, he's making you feel.. Different.

Thanks to your unbelievably sharp memory, you remember everything. His thoughtful words and his caring actions changed the way how you look at him.

Are you in love with that guy?

The guy is your brother's best friend. That guy is the person that your brother doesn't want to be with. He likes you. Well, that's what he said.
Are you really in love with that guy?

"Has my standards been that low?" You asked yourself.