#O.3 | chatting.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

CHATTING.
Chapter III

After spending the day at the mall to buy Jin's cosmetic stuff. Jimin went to your house and rang the doorbell. Jin went to the door and open it, expecting to be you but... No.

"Jimin!" Jin covered his face.

"Jin, stop that." Jimin said in annoyance. "Here's your cosmetic—"

Jin immediately grabbed the plastic bag and closed the door in front of Jimin. Jimin was there again, dumbfounded. "Did he just close the door in front of me and didn't even thank me?" Jimin mumbled.

"You Kims are rude! Very rude!" Jimin shouted hoping you or Jin might hear. Jimin walked out of the porch and went home.

|||

Scrolling through his Facebook, Jimin saw something at the 'People you may know'. He saw a glimpse of you. Jimin checked your profile and made sure it was you. And it was. Without any hesitation, he sent you a friend request.

On your information, Jimin saw a link to your Instagram and Twitter. Jimin grin and followed you both on Twitter and Instagram. "Well, that was easy. I'll just dm her on Twitter and I'm good." Jimin exclaimed.

————

pjm13
Hi Y/N!

————

After leaving the message, Jimin felt satisfied. He hoped that you'll reply as soon as possible.

|||

After chatting with Taehyung, you were about to go to bed but your phone made the notification sound three times.

Checking out your phone, you saw a new friend request on Facebook, new follower at Twitter and Instagram. You then realize that Jimin was the one who sent you the friend request and the new follower at Twitter and Instagram.