Saturday Night!!!

Damn this alarm.. too noisy.. jeez I'm thirsty.. wait.. Oh God. It's 5 PM already?! damn that tequila got me sleeping forever! oh wait I slept for like 4AM and.. oh wow I'm dead for like 13 hours. I should really cook food so my tummy won't be empty, and I also need to prepare my clothes. Jordan Dior shoes, Prada black jeans, Calvin Klein off white shirt, together with Rolex watch, now we're set but I got to eat first.. JOLLIBEE! Another #Cravings call for me oh yes! I stopped cooking 'cause all I can cook is an egg, I don't have any other ingredients.

It took one hour for me to finish my 6 chicken and got to admit, still craving for it. Aight, it's already 8PM and now I should take a bath.

Now I'm done taking a bath and now I should wear my clothes and use some perfumes and now we're set and done. Now I should wait for my.. Grab I think 'cause Uber is a bust here in the Philippines and yep 9:10PM and I'm done preparing myself and let's go to the bar. Well I last night when I bought tequila I saw this bar named "The Lux Palace" and it caught my attention, now I'm coming for it. Lux Palace, here I come.

I am about to enter when a Bodyguard stopped me and said "sir ano uh wait" and of course I need to pull out my ID since I'm 19 now and living my own life, I'm good, and I wore my best of the best suit so I don't know if you'll stop me with this, and he lets me pass. That's how you get pass through a high class bar lol. As I enter here at the Lux Palace, it's like heaven here, with beautiful girls.. being wild? I wasn't expecting every girl here at the Philippines to be THIS wild, they be drinking here and there dancing anywhere with group of friends. Well of course I would like to go on my own table and drink and have fun and think about my own life now.

I've been drinking for 2 hours and enjoying the night with the songs that makes me so hyped, but someone caught my attention.. The dude. Don't tell me you're thinking that I am gay or something right now? 'cause the reason why this dude caught my attention, is that he's going after this wonderful woman that makes me feel happy just by looking at her. Well he was rejected by this girl and this girl goes back to her friends and left her drink, and I think her group of friends are about to leave but why is she staying? isn't it bad like it's dangerous. I know, she's not doing something or whatsoever but guys out there are too bad. I noticed that this dude goes for her drink and dropped somet— OH SH*T I NEED TO GO AFTER IT. I quickly ran after her and this dude is waiting for her to drink it, but thank God! I stopped her! and ugh, she smells so bad, not bad like she's stinky, but the alcoholic scent.

"Hoy! bakit mo pinigilang uminom yan?!" of course I didn't understand what this dude is trying to say. I just quickly answered "hey uh dude sorry but my friend needs to go home now 'cause her mom called me and ya' know, her mom might not trust me as her friend anymore so bye". I know, I'm too smart, you're welcome, but this dude is says something in a mad voice saying "gag* to ah" and he was about to punch me but good thing I dodged it too quick and.. yea. I punched him and hey, don't get me wrong but it's my reflex, I wasn't expecting myself to punch a guy but I just go with the flow and screamed "Don't you dare do something bad to a women aight?! you dirty little scumbag".