The wonderful girl..

Yes of course I helped her, but she refused when she can't even walk straight and she ended up collapsing.. because she's so drunk ofcourse. What a night for me I am enjoying myself but.. oh never mind at least this wonderful girl is safe. I need to get her to some place safe though.. oh wait I have a unit here. I called for the grab so I could just get to my room quickly. Now everyone's looking at me as if I'm a person who's about to have sex with this girl, God damn it.

Okay here we are at my room and this girl suddenly woke up. This girl suddenly went wild she's taking her heels off and ofcourse I am trying to stop her 'cause she's drunk, and no way I am having sex already at age 19 and also with a drunk woman. She pulls me onto my room, like room of my unit, for real and then she pushed me off unto my bed and she goes to my lap and sit as if she's about to do something and all I think about is "really? I'm having my first sex now?" but suddenly I stopped her again, she didn't resist this time, she really stopped, and worst thing happened. Yep. She vomited. I know, disgusting but it's okay, we don't know why she drank, maybe she has problems or maybe it's a part of a teenage life where you want to have fun. I lift her and lay her down at the other room.. and I did the unthinkable.

I put a camera stand and I filmed everything, I covered her up ofcourse, I am trying to tell to the video that I am not trying to touch her like sexually, I am actually trying to clean her up, I didn't even remove her bra cause her bra's clean, even her pants, only her shirt's the one who got vomited.. and ofcourse me. Sadly, my camera stopped working due to low battery and wasn't able to save the film that proves that I did not even tried to sexually harassed her, so it ended up me cleaning my bed and tried to dry my bed 'cause I cleaned it. I slept in my third room and charged my cam and also my phone, and I recorded a video of me saying that I am not gonna sleep beside her, didn't look at her body and even changed her shirt so she'd be clean. I woke up as early as possible even if.. I'm drunk.. but not that much, so I slept at 1AM and I woke up 6AM to cook foods for her.. even if I am having hangover.

30 minutes later and I am already done cooking, I hear her phone ringing and buzzing, her friends are trying to reach her out, I wanna answer it so they'll know that she's safe, but who the hell am I to answer the phone? so I ended up waiting for her to wake up.

One hour later and I'm sleepy and my hangover's hitting me up so crazy, but I saw her waking up, I left the door open so I could see how she's doing, so I waited for her to go out of the room, she tried to sneak but she didn't know I am waiting for her, when she saw me waiting for her, she quickly said something as if she's so disappointed or sad or something.

"Pasensya na po pasensya na kuya aalis na po ako.." and then she tried to leave but I asked her what is she trying to say.. well it's because I still can't understand Filipino language. "uh hey wait, I'm sorry but what are you trying to say? I really cannot understand what you're trying to say" and she answered "oh uhm.. I said I'm sorry and can you please not tell anybody what happened between us?" I got confused ofcourse but I get what she's trying to say so I answered right away. "wait wait miss but if you're thinking that something happened between us? you have nothing to worry about. I didn't touched you, to be honest I filmed myself saying I didn't do anything, the camera got off so the proof of me just cleaning you because you vomited, got deleted." and then she quickly thanked me and I asked her one thing. "Hey uh before you go by the way, have some meal first, please? you might get hungry, ya' know.." she rejected me but she's so beautiful and she makes my heart happy and beat so fast that I don't know why I did something that I wasn't expecting to do. I kneeled and pleased her. "please don't go please, have some meal first.. I mean.. I don't know but I like you.. I'm too weird for doing this but maybe just have a meal and that's it.." and she smirked right away and answered "okay okay please stop kneeling, it's okay" and at last, a person who didn't reject me.

We were having a meal and I tried to ask her name, she answered "Loreign. Vienne Loreign. It doesn't sound like a filipina girl but it is what it is." and now I got her name.. beautiful as a morning heaven. We talked and talked but when she's done eating, she wanted to leave already.. "hey uh thanks for taking care of me and for the foods.. so yea I should go". My heart just went from 100 to 0 but I have to understand her, so she left already, I didn't even locked my door incase her mind changes and even my room but I know she won't..