A long day

Wow.. she left me.. but atleast I got the chance to talk to her... might as well listen to music and put an earphones on. Just for a minute I feel movements on my bed.. she came back!

POV: Loreign

I don't know how I feel something about him.. am I in love with this guy? I mean.. the way he takes care of me.. He protected me.. helped me.. and I don't even know him, he doesn't even know me! his Jawline.. his muscular hands.. well not that muscular but he looks.. 13? but he's so damn tall, and his smile.. Am I really in love? I wanna know him even more.. I did go back back to him.. I tried to knock but no one's answering and I tried to open the door.. and it is opened, it isn't locked. I tried to look for him but I saw him wearing earphones and he's laying in bed, he's sad, while his eyes are closed.. I sneaked by walking slowly into him and lie down to his left arms, he slowly turn his head to me and looks at me.. and I could see his smile going back. He quickly hugs me so tight that I told him jokingly that I cannot breath, like for real. He then asked me "why did you came back? I mean.. are you okay?" I don't know but I wasn't expecting my heart beating this fast that as if it is trying to say that I'm happy with him. I suddenly told him the truth for no reason, damn this heart makes me talk like a fantasy girl or something. "Well uh.. you know Rence but I really felt happy with you.. I have never been this happy for the last 2 years.. can I atleast stay with you?" and he didn't reject me, like how can he not reject me, we're just strangers but he helped me no matter what.

So we talked and talked and I am still enjoying my time with him. "I wasn't expecting myself to feel.. love again. You may say this ain't love but for me it is love." yep, he just told me THAT. I can see his eyes being seriously in love and.. who am I that he quickly fell in love to me? I mean.. I love him too already so.. fair enough.

He's leaning towards and in my mind I think we were about to kiss! but.. he kissed me on my forehead. I know to myself that I feel that kiss into my heart. He's so damn.. handsome.. and gentleman. I hugged him and he hugged me back! oh my God! I am deeply inlove with this guy! sadly.. it's 8PM already and I have to go home now, 'cause I know for sure that mom's worrying about me.

"hey I need to uhm.. leave now and go home" and I didn't expect him to say this 'cause I know how clingy are men. "oh uh it's okay, I understand, do you need me to call you a taxi or something? or maybe you want to go on your own? I mean your choice." is this for real? A guy who lets me go and trusts me? I'm in a shock. "I uh.. I mean.. maybe I should go for a taxi grab, but let me pay for it okay?" well.. that's a cringy answer by me. I asked his number so we could contact each other and yep, I need to go now.

I just got down here at the lobby of the hotel, he already texted me with "I miss you." and I don't know how to react except for smiling like a girl in a romantic movie, blushing and more.. I know okay? cringe or weird moment but.. I will take this moment to be happy and I don't care if it's weird or what.