Chapter One: "The Beginning"

You walked into the large ballroom with your masquerade mask on fleek. "Have you found him yet?" Sonia asked over the mic in your ear, typing in the background as she spoke. Making a small grunt as if to say "negative", you instantly changed your tune upon spotting familiar purple-ish blue hair.

Upon seeing you, he smiled, giving you a small wave before dashing off, mask hardly covering his face. "Well, what are you waiting for? Follow him!" The redhead got a bit too enthusiastic, making you roll your eyes in a playful manner. Nevertheless, you made your way through the crowd.

Eventually, you ended up in a deserted hall. Asking Sonia where you were, you found no response. Confused, you thought that maybe the connection was bad, and turned to get better signal. Alas, that wasn't exactly going to work.

"Hey! Did you miss me?" Tilting your chin slightly, your ex-bestie stared into your eyes with an amused smirk. Failing to stutter out a response, you found yourself silent. "You good, mate? You're real quiet. Of course, you always were. Say," He leaned in a bit close, beginning to close his eyes. "What if...

I said I liked you? This whole time."

In disbelief, you found yourself frozen. Was it true? As he grew even closer, you felt your (e/c) orbs come to a close, and as your lips puckered a little- "Haha. You're so silly." He held a finger to your mouth to separate it from his own.

Kissing your cheek, Hop placed a piece of paper in your palm before running off. "Bye, Y/N! I'll call you." Looking down at the crumpled sheet revealed a number of some sort. A phone number, maybe? Flushing a bit, you noticed that very same energetic voice over the mic.

"Oh, and I have Sonia. Come catch me!"

Wait, what?