Promise

Monse's POV
I woke up with arms around me and see Cesar next to me. My eyes widened "Cesar! Wake up" I whispered. "I'm tired" he groaned. "Dude do you know your at my house in my bed, right?" I said. "I know." He said.

"You have a girlfriend!" I said. "I know but I promise I will break up with her." He said. "What are you talking about?" I say confused. "Monse I really like you and I want to be with you." He says holding my hand. "I like you too but you shouldn't do it for me, be with her." I say sadly. He shouldn't have to give her up for me. "You sure?" He said. "Yea" I said

"Well I'm still gonna give her up." He cups my face and kisses me.

Cesar's POV
"I'm gonna go, see you later?" I said. "Yea" she said smiling. She is so beautiful and her smile melts my heart. I walk out to go to Bella's house.

I knock on the door "Bella?" I say "Hey babe" she says kissing me I push her away. "What is wrong?" She asked. "I'm breaking up with you."

"What?! Is it about that whore Monse" she yelled. "Don't call her that!" I said "oh look here she comes" she grabs my shirt and kisses me slowly." I try pushing her back until I see Monse tear up and walk away. "We are done Bella you just made the girl of my dreams walk away!" I yell and start running to catch up to Monse
"Monse I'm sorry it didn't mean-" I said. "You said you were gonna give her up for me but I guess you finally realized how pretty Bella was." Her voice cracks. I am hurt how does she not know that she is beautiful in my eyes. "This thing is done." She says walking away

Monse's POV
I walked to Jamal's house because I had a feeling him and Ruby were hanging out. I knocked on the door. "Hi" I said. I can tell he noticed I was crying. "What happened?" He said dragging me into the house and saw Ruby there as well. I told Jamal and Ruby everything and in the end I was crying. "Hey it is ok. Cesar is a douche ever since he started dating Bella." Ruby said hugging me. There was a knock on the door. Jamal went to go get it. I couldn't tell who it was because I was crying so much until I heard the voice of Cesar my heart stopped. I couldn't stop crying I knew he was next to me on the couch. "Can we talk?" He said. I tried to calm down and said "no." I got up and started walking out the door.

He came after me. "Monse! Just listen to me." He said. "No! You like Bella, you only slept with me cause you felt bad for me!" I yelled. "Monse. When I went there I told Bella that me and her were done. But then she saw you and kissed me. I didn't sleep with you because I felt bad it was because I like you." He explained. "Oh." Is all I can say. I felt happy somehow but I was still mad so I walked to Bella's house leaving him there and knocked on the door.

"Oh look it is the whore who stole my boyfriend." She said. All I did was punch and kick her. "I'm not a whore it is just your ex boyfriend can't keep his hands off and also he is good in bed." I said confidently and walking away.
(A/n omg I need to stop😂)