Confess

Cesar's POV
Monse has been acting weird ever since I started dating Bella. I decided to get dressed and head to Monse's
When I got there I see her watching shows in a hoodie. I knock on the window to see tear stained cheeks and bloodshot red eyes.

Monse POV
I was laying in bed not wanting to talk to anybody but cry in my pillow. I sat down watching something on Netflix. Until, I hear a knock on my window and it is Cesar, the guy who dates Bella, the one I have feelings for but don't want to admit it cause he will reject me and I will be embarrassed.
"Monse are you ok?" He asked me
"Yea why wouldn't I be?" I said fake smiling. "Your lying" he said. "No I'm not Cesar, just let it go." I said trying not to cry.
"Monse you can tell me anything." I felt my heart break.

"I know but I'm fine" I told him.

"Tell me." He said.

"Fine. I-I like you"

He stood there frozen. I knew he didn't feel the same. I walk to my bathroom and sit down on the floor crying. "Monse you should've had said nothing you know he has a girlfriend." I thought.
"Monse" I heard Cesar say. I didn't answer. I got up and unlocked the door to say "what?"

"I didn't expect you to confess your feelings" he said. "Yea well neither did I, but why don't you go back to pretty girl Bella, she probably doesn't want you here" I snapped as I walk back to my room.

Monse, no one is as beautiful as you. I might be dating Bella but I'm your best friend." He said. My heart breaks. "Get out" I say calmly. "Mon-" I cut him off "get out NOW"
"You don't know how hurt I am right now you made out with Bella in front of me yesterday why do you think I continued walking. I can't see you wi-" he cuts me off with a passionate kiss. I hesitated but then kissed him back and we fell on the bed.