Hangout

2 days later...
I woke up and did my hair and got into my outfit.
Her outfit

Hair style

Hair style

After I got ready, Jamal texted me if I wanted to get ice cream with him and Ruby to cheer me up

After I got ready, Jamal texted me if I wanted to get ice cream with him and Ruby to cheer me up. I started walking to Ruby's house. Once I got there I saw Cesar. "What is Cesar doing here I thought it was just us." I whispered pointed at the three of us. "We need to fix your relationship." Ruby said.

"There is nothing to fix." I said."You didn't hear did you?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I'm so confused. "His brother is out of jail." Ruby said. "What?!" I yelled and they jumped.

Cesar's POV
"Um guys can we go." They nodded and we all headed to the ice cream shop. "Cesar talk to her!" Ruby said walking past me. "Monse, can we talk?" I asked. "I know Oscar is out." She said. "I was gonna tell you." I said. "I'm not mad." She said. I can tell she was lying. "Cesar, I'm sorry I overreacted it was because I thought you did-" I cut her off by kissing her softly. "Mon, it is ok. You were just watching out." I say. "Yeaaa about that, she may or may not have got attacked and got told her ex boyfriend is good in bed." She said. I started laughing and kiss her.

Monse's POV
I was so happy he wasn't mad but I had to ask "Are we dating?" "Yea." I smiled when he said it. Once we got to the ice cream shop, we told Jamal and Ruby. "We fixed it!" Jamal said and high-fives Ruby, we all laughed and got our ice cream.

After we all hung out for hours we all headed home. Since my dad was on a long haul and wasn't gonna be here for two weeks, Cesar decided to stay. We walked into my room. "You know you don't have to stay. You probably want to see your brother." I said. He started to get mad. "I'm sorry I j-" he cuts me off. "No it is fine I just don't want to be by my brother."

After an awkward moment of silence I spoke. "I'll be right back." I went to the bathroom to change into a hoodie and sweatpants. "Cesar did you really want to be with me?" I asked walking to him. "Yes! Of course" he said. "Be honest." I said. "Mi Amor, I want to be with you. You are funny, kind and the prettiest girl I have seen, I want to have a future with you." He said. I started to tear up, ugh I'm such a crybaby. "Cesar what is the point, every girl wants you and your gonna want them." I said as I felt a tear roll down my face. "Hey, no other girl is like you and you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." He says as he wipes the tears. He kisses me softly.

I can't believe he stills wants me even if I cry or talking bad about myself. I love him.

"Can I tell you something Cesar?" I asked and he nodded. "I know this is early but I love you. I know that you probably do-" he cuts me off "Of course I love you and I always will." he said cupping my face. I leaned in and kissed him.