Chapter 10

"I think we should get going." Anezka said as she broke the silence.

"Yeah, let's go down to the lobby and contact Mildred." David said as he started walking towards the door.

"So, we're just going to hand all these evidences and that's it?" Debbie asked slowly.

"Well, what else do you want to do?" Anezka asked her.

"I want to first ask Luna about the bracelet. Maybe if the bracelet wasn't hers, there might be a different scenario to this case." Debbie replied which a far off look in her eyes.

"I agree with her." David said as he stood at the entrance leaning against the door.

"Ok, let me and Andrew go down to contact Mildred, while you and David go to Luna's room to question her about the bracelet. Okay?" Anezka asked Debbie with a smile.

"Yes." Debbie replied with a small smile as she stood up to leave.

In the next few moments, Anezka and Andrew were rushing down the stairs,  while Debbie and David were practicing what to say and were trying to nerve up the courage to knock on Luna's door.

"Ok so here goes nothing." Debbie said as she raised the hand to knock on the door.

Knock, knock.

They waited for several minutes and tried again but a little more harder.

Knock, knock!

They got no response.

"Should we go down to the lobby and ask John about miss Luna?" David suggested.

"Hold up."

"What's wrong?"

Debbie tried turning the round knob of the door.

Click.

"It's open!" Debbie exclaimed happily.

"Hello? Anyone there? Luna?" David called out as the door creaked open.

"She's not in the shower too!" Debbie said as she came back outside to the corridor where David stood, waiting for her.

"I searched everywhere inside." Debbie said in an exasperated tone.

"Let's go down and see if we can find out about anything!" David suggested as he started racing down the stairs.

At the same time when Debbie and David were investigating the room, Anezka and Andrew just spotted John entering the lobby while talking on the phone.

"Oh! I'm a little occupied right now so I will call you later. Yes. Goodbye." John said as soon as he saw those two while ending the call in a polite manner.

"You should learn some manners from him." Anezka whispered to Andrew while giggling.

"Yeah, definitely." Andrew replied in a sarcastic tone as he approached John.

"So what brings you here?" John asked them Inquisitivly.

"We need you to call officer Mildred, please!" Anezka requested John.