THE BET

Jazz POV .

I wake up to the sound of my best friend calling me . I lift my head up and started wiping my eyes with the back of my hand , I look back down at my phone to pick it up and answer it .
" Bitch where the fuck you at " my best friend screamed into the phone " What do you mean I was just sleep " I said with a mad look on my face . " Girl I'm outside if you not ready for this party In 5 mins I'm beating your ass " she says before hanging up the phone . I realize what she meant and hurried up in the shower so I can get ready . Once I got out the shower I put on some lotion and went to my closet to see what I had to wear , Before I can open my closet door my best friend burst through the door . " " Damn bitch what's taking you so damn long " she say before jumping on my bed . I look back at her to see she has on a little black dress with her hair did and some black red bottoms on .

I went back to looking for an outfit when I saw a black dress with diamonds on them and a black purse hanging across from it

I went back to looking for an outfit when I saw a black dress with diamonds on them and a black purse hanging across from it . I pick them both up and seat them on my bed looking at my shoe collection to see what else I had to match , I take out some black heels from the top and picked back up the dress going into the bathroom to change . I come back out to see my best friend looking at me crazy .

" Girl you is looking fiiinnnneeeee " she says extra long

" Girl you is looking fiiinnnneeeee " she says extra long . I laugh and say " We finna be the baddest bitches in that bitch " walking over to where I keep all my lipstick and picking one up putting it on my lips . I look back at her standing up straight before saying " U ready to go ? " she looks up at me while getting up " I thought you will never say that " she says with a smirk on her face before looking down . I opened up my door and started heading down the stairs , opening and locking my front door at we head to the car . " I thought that he took his car back ? " I said while looking at the Toyota in front of me . She smiled wide before nodding her head " he did but I took his other one without him knowing " . I nod my head slowly as I opened the door to get it . I closed the door back and she said " Wanna get high before we get there ? " she said with a ear to ear devilish smirk one her face holding the blunt in my face . " I don't see why not " I say taking the blunt in my mouth and taking one big puff as she pulled off.

***********
CARTERS p.o.v

I'm getting back up to get me another drink when I see the two most finest bitches walk in . I started walking by them to see what's up with them , hoping I can get one of their numbers cause I will love to tap some of that . I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of them turned around . I stood there shocked as I see Jazz smiling at me while I stood there . " Hello can we help you " she say with a nasty look on her face , Me realizing that I was looking at them to long turned my head down smiling back up at them . " Wassup ma " I say then looking at her friend " And who are yo— " As she cut me off by putting her hand in my face . " I got a boyfriend nigga I don't want you " she says before walking away . I turn my head back at Jazz to see her giggling at what just happened , I move closer to her where are face was inches apart . I can tell she took it by surprise because she didn't say anything but just looked at me like I was crazy . " can you tell me what's so funny ma " I say as I lock eye contact with her . She said nothing but hurried up and left to the other side her best friend was . I smiled and an idea popped into my head .
" WHO WANNA DO BODY SHOTS " I screamed to hear everybody yelling wanting to do it . I looked over to Jazz as she was looking at her phone " how about jazz goes first I say walking over to her . " wait what " she says before I picked her up and laid her on the table . " What the HELL are you doing " she says before I say " Where doing body shots unless your to chicken " I say while me and everybody else at the party start to laugh . " Nigga I ain't never that " she says before getting kool-aid from a stand and says " instead let's heat it UP " she screams at she put circles of kool-aid on her neck . I look at her curiously as where she was going with this , she looks at me knowing I'm confused and says " where there is cool-aid circles is where you have to lick it off " unless you to chicken" " mocking the last part with a little piece of her hoping that I'll say no . " I ain't never that " I say mocking her back as shock took over her eyes I went in the fridge and grabbed a strawberry out dipping it in vodka and kool-aid before putting the back in her mouth . I went to a small red spot on her neck and began sucking on making sure I leave a hickey right there , I did the same for the rest of the spots saving the biggest for last . When I get to it I start sucking on it rough and I see her start to wiggle only making me want to do it longer . I break off of it seeing a big bruise like hickey on the whole left side of her neck so she can't hide it . Seeing her squirm I lick it one more time looking up at her to see her trying to hold in a moan . I laugh getting up licking and kissing my way up to here mouth , as I get there I take a little time to admire her big soft looking lips before taking a huge bite out of the strawberry making our lips so close that if we even breathed we'll kiss . Taking a quick second to admire her as I pulled back and start to whisper in her hear " it just started "

################################
1159 word count
Hey my pretty baby's I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Will something else at the party happen ??!
Will they start catching feeling ??!
How will Jazz cover up the hickeys ??!
I don't even know so don't ask me but we finna find out on the next chapter Bye 🖤

################################1159 word count Hey my pretty baby's I hope you enjoyed this chapter Will something else at the party happen ??!Will they start catching feeling ??!How will Jazz cover up the hickeys ??!I don't even know so don't as...