Mhm ??

I was getting ready to head to school , I had on a green-ish outfit which I though looked bad asf .

I had grabbed my car keys to my new car that I had designed for me ( yes yo bitch has been getting paid ) it was a Lamborghini that was purple shading into blue

I had grabbed my car keys to my new car that I had designed for me ( yes yo bitch has been getting paid ) it was a Lamborghini that was purple shading into blue .

 I had pulled up at the school and was getting ready to head in when I saw a new bitch with a braided bob looking like some shit straight off of set it off walk in with carter

I had pulled up at the school and was getting ready to head in when I saw a new bitch with a braided bob looking like some shit straight off of set it off walk in with carter . Me and him had made direct eye contact before she starts kissing on him , I finish grabbing my shit and headed into the school building . It was the start of 2nd period and I got hungry so I pulled out a bag of peanut m&m and started sucking the chocolate off then eating the peanut , during me eating my 10th one my ugly gay ass teacher turned around and stared me down "Jazz do you have enough to share with the whole class since you smacking so hard " he said rolling his eyes " Yea I actually do but they finna have to pay me a dollar for them cuz I forgot my lunch money " I say with a mug on my face . What surprised me was that they was actually paying me a dollar for them " you got detention too so enjoy it while it last " his hating ass said " man you just mad because don't nobody like or want you " I said making the whole class bust out laughing . " Girl bye I get more dick than you " he said turning back around causing me to laugh by how bold he was but it's not like he was lying after carter I only been having niggas eat meh out and if they was lucky I'll let them fuck , It was lunch time and I was buying food with the money I earned in class . I sit down at my usually table when all of sudden the willy wonka bitch from earlier came and stood in front of me . " Can I help you ? " I say putting my phone and Doritos down , " Stay away from my man " she said putting her jeeper creeper nails on my table " girl What is you talking bout " I say looking at her like she lost her damn mind " I'm talking about carter and you heard what I said so you better keep yo distance boo " and before I could even say anything she walk away mumbling a bitch under her breath " Bitch what you say " I say getting up ready to beat some respect into her . " I said stay away from my man BITCH " she says walking back putting her hair back " listen here you curious George looking bitch , I was finna let you slide but now I'm finna beat yo ass for 2 reasons 1. is for making me stop eating for your bullshit and 2.is for walking out the house like you live in the graveyard " I say giving her a punch to the mouth then eye then cheek as I started dragging her up and down the floor . I guess carter saw his bitch getting stomped on like this (pic at top ) and finally decided to save her . " Ight jazz man that enough " he says throwing me off of her , " Keep your bitch in her place or else imma check her ass again " I say as the principle walks in and looks at the crime scene in front of him "JAZZ AND CARTER DETENTION NOWW " he says picking the now sobbing girl of the floor .
***
It was now after school and I had to write " l will not beat another student in this school " as for carter had to write " I will not be apart of any crime that goes on in the school " all the way to 5:00 and it was only 4:05 as I was finna finish up my forth paragraph carter says " you ain't have to beat her up like that " as he puts his feet on the desk . "That bitch should stay in her place " I said adding a period and turning the paper in so I can wait the rest of the mins off , he gets up and starts to walk by me before sitting in the desk right next to me " I'm sorr- " but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off " it doesn't matter you did you so it ain't nothing to say " I say sitting back in my seat pulling out my phone " let me make it up to you ? " he says pulling my arm out of the classroom and down the hall all the way to the library " what are we doing here is you trying to get us in more trouble " I say rolling my eyes saying it more like a statement than an question. " SSHHH " he says pulling my into the office in there all the way to the snack machine , "so your way of making it up to me is robbing the machine " I say starting to get annoyed . With that being said he reach being the machine and brings out gummy bears that looked like they was taped to the wall , before I could say anything I felt one being shoved into my mouth almost choking "WTH is wrong with you " " it's an edible you fucking retard 5 of these and you will be high as fuck  " he say popping 4 in his mouth but since edibles never actually worked on me I decided to test it out with that being said I shove a whole hand full into my mouth and swallowing them all . " are you fucking crazy you idiotic- how many did you fucking take bro " he say staring me in my eyes " it's not like anything is going to happen anyways " but boy was I wrong .
****
15 mins later after being high of our shit as fucking up shit threw out the school we both agreed that we made some fucked up choices and that it would be better to start over and become friends and after  shaking on it
That when all of a sudden we heard keys and boy we took tf off back to the classroom and in our seats " Where have you two been ? " the teacher asks as we sat down we both looked at each other "BATHROOM " we say at the same time the teacher gives both of us a questionable look before saying "MhM" and dismissing us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello you Beautiful creatures Ik it's been a long time but what will happen next tho ?
Will they go back out ??
Will they just become best friends ??
What will happen to the girl Jazz beat tf out of ??
Idek so don't ask me but intill the next one 🏳️‍🌈
Other pictures :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello you Beautiful creatures Ik it's been a long time but what will happen next tho ?Will they go back out ??Will they just become best friends ??What will happen to the girl Jazz beat tf out of ??Idek so don't ask...