Misunderstanding !!

It's been 2 weeks since what had happened with Carter and Me , I believed that we both moved on . My cousin was coming here from out of town to see me since we haven't saw each other since I was 15, he wasn't really my cousin but we called him that since my family raised him and treated him like blood . he was suppose to be coming later or tomorrow I didn't really know for sure but We wanted to throw a party at my house to welcome him back so I was going to get up later to go get everything ready . We been planing this for a week so everything was basically ready I just had to go pick it up . I got out of bed to start and get ready for the party since I still had to put everything together 2 hours earlier , I go over into my closet to pick out some clothes I can wear to pick everything up with so I picked out the first thing that I saw which was this .

I grab my stuff and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and stuff , when I come out I throw on the outfit and start to head out the door

I grab my stuff and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and stuff , when I come out I throw on the outfit and start to head out the door . I walk to my car and drive down town to pick up the cake , the cake had Louis Vuitton at the bottom and money on the top with a Hennessy bottle on the top which looked like this :

I paid the girl her the 950 said thank you and left and I remembered that the theme is gold and black , I didn't have nobody to text since me and my best friend stopped talking so I started to play music

I paid the girl her the 950 said thank you and left and I remembered that the theme is gold and black , I didn't have nobody to text since me and my best friend stopped talking so I started to play music .
***
It was now 5:30 and I put up all the decorations and I decided that I wanted some snacks while I'm waiting for everybody to get here. So I decided to put back on the clothes that I had on earlier and go to the grocery store to get the snacks for everybody so I hit up the door and get in my car and drive to the nearest one . I go in there and start picking out snacks when i saw Carter with a girl reminding y'all that I haven't seen this man in 2 weeks so I wanted to go say hi , as soon as I walk over I see a girl come and grab his arm . I was finna walk away so things wouldn't get awkward but I guess he saw me because he called my name making me spin back around and start to walk towards him , " hey carter , how are you ? " I say giving a quick glance at the girl before looking back at him flashing a smile . " I've been good , Wassup with you tho ? " he says smiling back looking at my cart full of junk then back at me . " O my cousin is coming back down here today and where throwing him a welcome back party " I say ignoring the girl next to him " I better be going now " I say walking past them so I can get in line and pay for all of the junk .
I'm back at home now when I here knocks on the door , I run down the stairs and open it seeing all of my family on the other side with gifts in their hand I said hello and hugged all of them before telling them where to put their gifts at .
It was 7:59 and my cousin should be on his way  , I ran up stairs to change into my party outfit that I picked out earlier . It was a golden dress that hugged my waist and was cute but not to cute so that I wouldn't steal all of the attention .

I head back down stairs to see my cousin outside I run and turn off the lights before getting down behind the table so that I will be the first person he sees , I see him running up the stairs and going to the door before knocking

I head back down stairs to see my cousin outside I run and turn off the lights before getting down behind the table so that I will be the first person he sees , I see him running up the stairs and going to the door before knocking . He twist the nob and opens the door turning on the light switch as we got up and yelled SURPRISE then he started to laugh he went up to me and hugged me messing up my hair " I missed you cousin " he said pulling out of the hug " I missed you too " I say as I fixed my hair . We had went over to the rest of the family so we could get caught up with everything that had happened while he was gone , he had pulled me to the side to talk to me alone . " I can't believe that you planned all of this just for me " he said while taking a sip of Hennessy out of his cup "  me either " I said while laughing causing him to laugh too and shove me away with his elbow , " so how have you been ? , what you been up to lately ? " he says while looking at me waiting for me to answer . "  Nun really just been chilling in the house " I say  " you know Jazz I really missed you " he says this time me knowing but it meant , me and Alex used to like each other when we was younger I was the one that introduced him to my family that basically took care of him after that . " I missed you too " I say back grabbing his hand " can I take you out for dinner later if your free " he says " sure , now lets cut the cake " I say as I roll out the cake and see his eyes glow up before grabbing a knife and cutting a piece for everybody .
***
I was in the car as Alex drove us to this fancy place and opened my door for me , We was sitting at the table when he started talking " Jazz I really care about you and i will always love you " he says while grabbing my hand looking me in my eyes at the same time . I didn't have nothing to say I look at him and saw all honesty " I will always love you too " I say and hugged him before I hear somebody getting up and stomping out I look over to see Carter . I didn't think twice before running after him " CARTER " I called after him , he stopped and looked back at he before saying " go back in there and hoe around with your little date " he says before I smacked him so hard that he had a mark on his face and he left his head turned " don't you ever talk to me like that " I say before my eyes start to tear up " good bye Jazz " he says as he walking to his car and speeds off .
What the fuck did I just do ?! ....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hello loves how y'all doing sorry for taking so long to update I've been feeling lazy but I want to give a shout out to nuknuksb for giving me ideas to help with the chapter .
What will happen between Carter and Jazz ?!
Will a new love story start with Alex and Jazz ?!
Will Carter and Alex fight for Jazz love ?!
Don't ask me because I don't even know but we will find out in the next chapter bye ❣️

 What will happen between Carter and Jazz ?!Will a new love story start with Alex and Jazz ?!Will Carter and Alex fight for Jazz love ?!Don't ask me because I don't even know but we will find out in the next chapter bye ❣️