•Two•

Jordan

  The next morning, I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Blueberry pancakes to be exact. I opened the door and rushed downstairs and what an unbelievable sight I saw. Jackson was in front of the stove. Cooking! I looked at him and clapped my hands. "Shut up." He said as I walked over to him. "Did you make any pancakes for your little sister?" I queried. He gestured to the counter where I saw a stack of golden, fluffy blueberry pancakes topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. I instantly feasted on them and in a matter of seconds, they were all done and I sighed contently. "Mom and dad here?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Cover for me?" I asked again and he nodded. "Thanks bro." I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek and rushed upstairs. I quickly  took a shower and put on a pair of ripped jeans with a black crop top and my favorite pair of red Jordans. Customized, I might add. I did my hair in large, loose curls and put on a bit of lip gloss after which I ran back downstairs. "Where you going?" Jackson asked and I shrugged my shoulders in response. I stepped outside and to be honest, I didn't know where I was going. Kylie was probably at her mom's recording studio and I didn't have a boyfriend, surprisingly, so as a result of boredom, I decided to visit the race track. Races were going on but I wasn't scheduled for any of them. I didn't want to drive so I hailed a taxi to drive me to an area where it would just be a five minute walk to get to the track.

  When I got there, I was greeted like an old friend. That's what I loved about the race track. None of these people knew me but yet they treated me like how you would treat a cousin who you haven't seen in a while. Loco had just finished a race and he obviously won. I waved and he walked over to me. "Well hello there queen of the race track." He greeted me and wrapped me into a warm, sweaty hug but I didn't mind. "Hey Loco." I said. "Nice of you to visit. You aren't here to tell me that you're backing out of the race are you?" He questioned while furrowing his eyebrows. I thought back to my mother's words, her saying that she didn't want to see me back at the race track. Of course she wasn't going to see me, I would sneak out. Plus, if I backed out, I wouldn't be able to show my face here again. "No way I'm backing out." I said with determination and he laughed. Let's go get some drinks he said and carried me away before I could protest. We were there singing, dancing and having a nice time when my phone buzzed with a message from Jackson.

Mom and dad are on their way home

  I was really glad to have a brother like Jackson. "Hey Loco, could you drive me around the corner,like really fast?" I asked him with a smile. He nodded and we hopped in his car. "Let me guess, your parents don't know your out of the house and now they're on their way home? It was like that in my teenage years." He reminisced and I smiled. We arrived at my destination as I thanked him. I was running very slowly along my usual route but then I saw the unexpected. My parents were nearing our end and I mentally cursed. I decided that I would have to take another route. I looked around and hopped over a fence and continued running. I had to quicken my pace though. From where I was, I couldn't see my parents so I quickened my pace even more. I didn't know that this was possible. I looked around and saw a road leading straight to a part of my neighborhood about two blocks away from my house and I ran. It was about five minutes before I saw my house. I was about to walk in through the front door but then I saw my parent's car parked in the driveway and I cursed. It looked like Jackson saw me because then a message came in from him again.

Use the pipe and climb up to your room. Mom and dad are looking for you.

  I then went to the back of the house and started scaling the pipe noiselessly. I looked around and saw the neighbor's daughter, Emily, staring at me and I flipped her off. I got into my room and changed into the clothes I was last in and kicked those clothes under my bed. I wiped the lip gloss off my lips and pretended that I was asleep. My room door was opened slowly and in came my mom, followed by my dad and Jackson standing in the doorway, mouthing the words, You owe me big time. "Jordan? Jordan." My dad said. I allowed my name to be called a few more times before acting as if I just woke up. "Honey, we're sorry for being so harsh on you." My mom said apologetically. My dad nodded and said, "As a result, you're ungrounded. But it's only because there is someone we want you to meet." I looked at my smiling parents and then looked at Jackson and for the first time, he looked just as confused as me.

"Mom, dad, if this is some type of arranged marriage shit, I'm not going anywhere." I said while turning around in my bed so I was fully facing them. Arranged marriage is a big thing in my neighborhood, seeing as everybody here has a very high place in society and at least two children. "Just think of it as going out with a friend." My mom suggested and I shook my head. "I don't even know the guy." I told them. "It's Liam Stone." My dad said, knowing that he would now have my full attention. I sat up and if I wasn't listening to them, well I was listening now. "Liam Stone as in the mayor's son Liam Stone?" They nodded and smiled. I wasn't obsessed with him or anything, I just really want to meet him. "He's taking you to dinner at his mom's house. Dress nice and not like a tomboy please, and be polite." My parents said in unison and I wondered if that was planned. "Fine. Get out." I rushed them out of my room before calling Kylie.
Conversation
Me: Kyles, you busy?
Kylie: Nah. Just hanging out at the studio.
Me: Come over. I have a d-
Kylie: Say no more
End

If you ever need fashion tips, you know that you can count on Kylie Davidson. This is gonna be a long day.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thank you guys for putting up with my crap for so long. I promise that there will be at least two or three more build up chapters before we get to the reason this story is being written. Love you guys so much and also I would love to send a huge shout out to @candyaphmau for making great book covers. If you ever need a cover contact her. (Although she didn't make mine and I'm mad at her for that😠😠) heheh.
Don't forget to comment, share and  vote.

Typically_dani
Dayna