~Seven~

Jordan

A loud noise coming from Kaleb's side of the room woke me up. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Getting ready for school, what else?" He replies. School? I reached for my phone which was laying beside me. Shit. I forgot to plug it in last night. 7:50. "Crap! Couldn't you have woken me?!" I shouted as I got up out the bed and looked for my uniform. Instead of answering, he rolled his eyes, reached for his phone and stepped out.

I quickly showered and pulled on my uniform. I decided to let my hair down with no make up. I left my phone charging and decided that I would come for it at lunch.
~•~•~•~•
When I finally found the cafeteria, Dustin waved me over to his table and I smiled. "Morning sleeping beauty. We got breakfast for you." Aaron says while pushing a plate of eggs, bacon, whole wheat bread, yogurt and a fruit bowl. "Thanks guys." I say while starting to devour the food. "So...did Kaleb come back to the room last night?" Cameron asked me while grabbing a grape out of my bowl. I shook my head. "I didn't see him before fell asleep." Once again, they exchanged knowing looks. "What is it?" I asked. "He was probably at Beckford Girls'....he's what most people refer to as a fuckboy." Dustin added.

I nearly choked on my orange juice. "You're telling me that there was an all girls' school around the corner and I'm here?!" I said while getting furious. "Not really around the corner. Around the corner and two lefts..." Ryan said, rubbing the back of his head. I will have to speak to my mother about this. "So what class do you have first?" Dustin asked me to ease the mood. "P.E" I answer while finishing my juice. "Me too. Let's go." Ryan says while pulling my arm. "Bye guys." I say to them.

"Hey. I'd be happy to do your push-ups for you if you want." Ryan offers as we enter the gym. "No help needed." I say. "Oh! Jordan. Come here." The coach says as soon as we lock eyes. I walk over to him and smile. "Okay. My name is Mr. Johnson and I'm the coach. Obviously. Now, you have two choices. You can either change in the locker room with the boys or you can run up to your room." He proposed. I thought for a while. If I was to go to my room, I would spend the whole day in that bed...if I changed in the locker room...I would see some great bodies... "I'm okay with the locker room. Thanks Big J." I say while patting his head and running off.

All eyes were on me as I entered the room. "If you've never seen a naked girl before then now's your chance. Don't be weird." I say as I take off my top. I felt the eyes burning into the back of my neck and I smiled discreetly. However, it quickly faded when I saw the one and only, Kaleb. His mouth was in a scowl and I'm not sure if that was his resting bitch face or if he was angry about it. "You guys can stop staring at her like dogs you know!" He yelled and Ryan and I looked at each other weirdly. The other boys quickly looked away when he stormed out. I quickly dressed and tied my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"Okay boys...and girl. We'll be starting with twenty push-ups as a warm up. Jordan, you are allowed to do ten if you want." He says while he blows the whistle. I immediately got upset. Why does everyone believe that just because I'm a girl I'm as easy to break as glass? I'll show them. "Thanks coach." I say as I got down on the ground. I'll show them all.

"Jordan. You can stop now. You've gone way over twenty." The coach said to me. I laugh to myself. "Just five more." I say, counting in my mind. 60...61...62...63... "That's what you said when you were at fifty. Now get up." He ordered. I got up and sighed. I couldn't help but notice a shimmer of amusement in Kaleb's eyes but it was quickly gone when our eyes met. "Okay hit the showers!" The coach yelled. "Jordan are you gonna join them or..." He smiled. I really felt like giving him the middle finger. "I would. But this body is too much for them to handle." I say before walking out the gym and heading to my room.
~•~•~•~•~•
"Jordan did like...eighty nine  push-ups before coach stopped her!" Ryan exaggerated. I rolled my eyes while taking a sip of water. We had a couple minutes before our next class so we decided to hang out in my room. "I did sixty three push-ups Ryan. Stop over exaggerating." "Sixty three is equivalent to eighty nine in my book." He retorted. "So wait, Kaleb flipped out when he saw the other guys looking at you?" Dustin asked, referring to what Ryan explained to them earlier. "He didn't really flip out. He just...told them to stop looking at me." I say quietly, plopping down on my bed, putting my feet one the pillow and my head in Cameron's lap as he stroked my hair. He's definitely my best friend.