~Four~

Jordan

Friday quickly came and I was so excited. I had to win this race. It's going to be my last race ever so I would want to go out with a bang. The crowds cheering, the lights, the dancing the partying, but most of all, respect. Loud knocking on my door pulled me out of my dreams and into reality. "Come in!" I yelled, sitting up and straightening my hair. Jackson almost busted down my door. "I heard mom and dad talking about sending you to a boarding school. I went in their room to protest but they didn't listen. They said that the earliest you would leave is on Tuesday." He said, panting heavily. "Why would they want to send me to a boarding school?" I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders. "Just please. Behave well so they might change their minds." He pleaded as a smile tugged at the corner of my lip. "So my big brother will miss me?" I asked in a baby voice. "No not really. I just can't deal with being at home with those crazy people." He said, referring to my parents. I shook my head and laughed. So now I couldn't ask Jackson to cover for me because he would definitely say no. How the heck am I supposed to get out the house? I got up out of the bed and started to take care of my personal hygiene when an idea came to me. I ran over for my phone and texted Kylie.
Conversation
Me: Kylie, I need u to tell ur mom to txt my mom that I'm coming to tutor u around 7.
Kylie: And y is that?
Me: Just do it. I'll explain later.
Kylie: Fine. Just stay out of trouble.
Me: No promises.

With that final statement, I put on an oversized shirt and some shorts and head downstairs where I found my parents sitting down and whispering angrily at each other. They immediately stopped talking and turned around at me smiling when they saw me make an entrance, which suggested that they were arguing about me. "Good morning Jordan." They said in unison. I gave them a small wave before pulling out a cereal bar from the cupboard and pouring a glass of orange juice. I was heading back upstairs to my room when my dad called. "Jordan, sit. Your mother and I need to have a discussion with you." I dramatically turned on my heel and sat, taking a big gulp of my juice. "Jordan, how would you feel if-" her speech was cut off by me fiercely slamming my palm on the table, making them jump. "Look, I already know that you're sending me to boarding school on Tuesday so don't bother to try and sweeten the fact that you don't want me in the house. I'll go pack." I hissed.

"Jay we aren't sending you away." My dad said. "Not anymore." I grumbled under my breath but unfortunately, my mom heard me. "Sweetie, we were never going to send you away in the first place. The thought just came up in our minds." My mom explained after which my dad shot a dirty look at her at which she sighed and said, "The thought just came up in my mind." I shook my head at them in disbelief. "Can I, your unwanted daughter, go to my room now? I would very much like to enjoy my day as far as being grounded goes." I requested and they both nodded as I grabbed another cereal bar and head upstairs.

I was scrolling through my Instagram page when a message from an unknown number.
Conversation
Unknown: Hey Angel.
Me: Uh...who's this?
Unknown: You're favorite person in the world.😉
Me: I really don't think that Jungkook would be texting my phone right now.
Unknown: I'm hurt. Anyways, Its Liam.

A girlish giggle somehow managed to escape my mouth as I saved his contact as 'Liam😜'.
Me: How did u get my number?
Liam: I have my ways Angel.
Liam: Hey, is there any chance I can watch your race tonight?
Me: Hmmm...there may be. I have to check with my squad.😉
Liam: Okay then. You and your 'squad' can take as much time as needed.
                    5 minutes later
Me: My squad says to meet me at the ice cream shop at 7:30
Liam: Okay then tell your squad that I'll be there
Me: Okay bye
Liam: Bye my Angel.