~Adopted by Shoey~

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you guys this is only my first story on wattpad, so I would appreciate it if you guys didn't give me hate. If you'd don't like the story than stop reading, and I'm sorry if it sucks.
~Abbie
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Chloë Matheson
Age: 14
Birthday: May 3 rd, 2000
Interests: Youtubers, Penny boarding, Color Guard (A/N If you don't know what color guard is look it up), and Starbucks

---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Alexis Matheson
Age: 14
Birthday: May 3 rd, 2000
Interests: Cheerleading, Youtubers, Penny boarding, and My sister Chloë's safety
---------------------------------------------------------------

>Chloë's POV<

I was woken up in the middle of the night, once again by my sister Alexis. She looked like she was about to scream at me, this had been the third time tonight that I had woken her up with my night terrors.

It was a reoccurring thing, my night terrors would come at least 3 times a night, never allowing me or my sister to get a full nights rest.

>Alexis POV<

I woke up to hearing Chloë yelling in her sleep and thrashing around her bed. I walked over to her side of the room and started shaking her awake again. This time I was mad, all I wanted was a full nights sleep, but since I knew that wasn't going to happen, I decided to just try to calm her down.

I hadn't realised but as I was standing there try to wake her up, I was clenching my fists. I only did that when I was a bout to hit someone, realising what I was doing I quickly walked over to my bed and punched my pillow as hard as I could. After I finished letting out all of my anger, I walked back over to Chloë, who was looking scared out of her mind.

To her surprise I sat down on the bed next to her and hugged her.

>Chloë POV<

Alexis sat on my bed, all of her anger gone and hugged me, I was really surprised I thought she was going to lash out at me.

After Alexis and I sat there hugging for a few minutes, with me crying into her shoulder, Alexis got up and walked over to her bed, she unplugged our laptop from where it was charging and grabbed her earbuds. Alexis then walked back over to my bed ad handed me an earbud, then opening the browser to youtube.

Alexis: At this point the only thing that will make you feel better is to watch Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa.

She was right, Shane and Joey seemed to be the only people who could distract me from my night terrors. They could make me forget the fact that I live in this hell hole that they call an orphanage.

I took the laptop and clicked on Shane's newest video, it was a collab with Joey, the video was named "Our Big Announcement" after a few second of loading, the video started playing.

---------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO-

Shane: Hey guys so today I am here with...

Joey: Joey Graceffa"

Shane: Yes that's right it's Shoey, so you know what I'm just going to get straight to the point of this video...

Joey: lately a lot of you guys have been asking is Shoey real, well...

Shane: YES, Shoey is real, we have been together for about 3 months now and we really hope you guys are okay with it!! So I guess that's it for this video, I hope you had fun hanging with us cause we had fun hanging with you, and see you all next time, GOODBYE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

After we finished watching the video I was happier than I had originally been, Alexis and I slowly drifted off to sleep.