Chapter 3

''Slow down don't rush,'' I told Brandon. ''If you move me any faster my legs will fall off!''

''Okay, we are here,'' he said excited, ''welcome to my art studio!''

The door was pushed open so fast that you could hear the loud thud. I was welcomed in by the smell of chalk and oil paints. My eyes wondered around the room in amazement, he was an awesome artist.

''So,'' he asked nervously. ''What ya think?''

''wow, I'm speechless,'' I said truthfully. The walls were filled with amazing paintings, drawings, sketches, abstract, and sculptures.  It felt as if you were in an art museum! I walked around the room, studying every piece of art. My eyes fell upon a sketch of a girl. She had brown wavy hair and green eyes, just like me. 

Wait just a second! I gasped, this picture... it just looked too much like me! I quickly rushed to the mirror on the other side of the room. I stared in surprise. I was right that sketch looked exactly like me, but younger. My mouth hung open. I didn't know whether I should ask about the sketch. 

''Are you okay,'' his voice broke me out of my trance.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' I lied.

 ''Okay, so how do you like my drawings?'' He asked hoping my comments were a compliment.

''You're such an amazing artist,'' I said in awe looking at the drawings again.

He blushed as he walked over to me and hugged me. ''Your words mean a lot to me,'' he whispered in my ear. I felt his had stroke my hair softly, I felt safe with him. Not in an 'OMG this super hot guy, my future boyfriend, is hugging me' way, but in a brotherly way. It felt as if he was family. Was I crazy to think this? I just met him yesterday when he kidnapped me, now I don't even want to go back to my orphan home. With him I felt like I was already home, and I hadn't felt that way in a long time. Maybe that's just because he knew my parents, that must me the reason.

The door to Brandon's art studio flew open.

''Hey Brandon, I hope you don't mind I came... Ohhh sorry bro. Should I leave?'' Another 'super hot guyspoke. How have I already met two, not one, but two super hot guys in two days? One for each day I guess.

I felt Brandon pull away, and I suddenly felt unprotected. ''No bro, it's not what you think. I, she, we aren't-'' he said nervously.

''Brand, I was kidding.'' Hot guy number 2, cut Brandon off. Wait, did I hear correctly? Did hot guy number 2, call hot guy number 1 'Brand'. I couldn't help but chuckle. ''Sorry, where are my manners.''    He said politely, ''My name is Jason.''