Chapter 9

YAY! Finally Chapter 9!!!! :O!! 

I'm so sorry you had to wait a while, exam week. 

Exam week doesn't finish 'till Thursday, but I'm still giving you a chapter, whether you like it or not! :P

Anyway, this chapter may need a lot of editing when I'm done with it :/ But it is still a chapter!

~Chapter 9~

Brandon's p.o.v

I left my Uncles and Aunts house with a smile on my face. Bella will never know the difference, she has never seen her real parents.

I pushed on the break as a car in front of me made a sudden stop. "Shit!" I shouted as my head almost hit the steering wheel. 

All I wanted to do was go home, and tell Bella that she will see her 'parents'.

She will be so happy.

The person (I couldn't tell if it was a she or a he) that was in the car that stopped, stepped out. He started running carrying a black leather shoulder bag with him.

"What the hell," I thought out loud. "Creep."

I drove around the car to get home. 

Once outside my mansion, I saw that the lights were off. Strange, I wasn't gone for that long...

Then I heard it. 

I heard a gun shot, and a girl screaming. 

Bella.

Unknown's P.O.V

How can everybody be so stupid! 

The pieces fit together perfectly!

Isabella, Bella... Their names are the same! 

I only had to spy on Brandon and Bella to get all the information I needed. 

Bella was Mary's and Jeff's daughter. 

They gave her to an orphanage at the age of four, because they knew someone like me would come. 

I had been working and trying to fix the pieces together for 10 years, until I finally came up with a plan.

I was going to capture her, and threaten her parents to give me one million dollars. Once they would see her face, they would know that Bella was defiantly her daughter.

But my plan was ruined once Brandon came, and took her away. 

All I ever wanted was a perfect, rich life. Where I would have money! Where I would get to live life to the fullest, and just spend away the pain. 

No one wants to be alone, but when you have money alone is never an option. Everyone is trying to get part of your money, but I wont be so stupid to let them take it. 

I was driving, to finally finish my plan I started 4 years ago! 

Until I saw Brandon, of all people, he was driving behind me. Now how the hell was I supposed to get to his mansion and get Bella!

I stopped the car and ran out of it, carrying my leather black back.

No Brandon, you will not stop my plan again. Tonight I will finish it. Just you wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know who unknown is? 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will upload another one today as well, as an 'I'm sorry for leaving you waiting for so long'.