Chapter 8

<<Bella's POV>>

"Well," I started. "The movie was great."

"Did anything else happen?" He asked

What the hell. Why is he asking all of these questions? If he is allowed to ask questions, then so can I.

"When can I see my parents?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, um, well, you can see them when they, um, come back from vacation." He said nervously.

"When does their vacation end?"

<<Brandon's POV>>

"When does their vacation end?" She asked.

"In 3 days," I answered. By that time I could go to my aunt and uncle, The Jensen's, and ask if they could act as her parents. They are super famous because they own the #1 movie making business in the world. They also own a preforming arts school. The reason I know they would help me is because ever since they made the decision for their daughter, my cousin and best friend, they said they would give me anything I wanted. I never asked for anything, nothing could make me feel better from the loss of my cousin. She meant everything to me.

"Okay, can we go visit them, when they come back?"

"Yes," I replied. Jason walked back in the room with an energy drink in his hand. He sat down next to Bella and slung his arm on her shoulder. She seemed to relax a bit knowing he was there, instead of her being here with me alone. "I have to go somewhere, I'll come back soon." I said.

"Okay bro, see ya later." He replied, his eyes on Bella. He smiled at her, I know he really liked her and wouldn't use her like most guys would.

I quickly walked out of the house and to my silver Aston Martin DB9. I buckled my seat belt and sat comfortably on the black leather for a few minuets, before driving to my aunts and uncles house.

~20 Minuets Later~

"Why won't you do it?" I yelled at them.

"Why would you want us to do it?" They asked in a soft, nice tone to try to calm me.

"You barely know the girl." Said my uncle, Jeff.

"Because, she reminds me of Isabella." I answered Mary, my aunt. Isabella was my cousins name. "Please, do this for me. I don't want to loose her too."

"Why doesn't she have parents?" Mary asked.

"She's an orphan. Like Isabella is, because of you." I said bitterly.

"Brandon, we sent her to an orphanage for a reason. What kind of life would she have here?"

"She would of loved having a family instead of none!" I started to yell again.

"What about paparazzi! They wouldn't leave her alone. She wouldn't be able to handle it!" Mary started screaming, tears forming in her eyes. She cared for Isabella, everything she did was to keep her safe.

"How do you know, maybe she could've protected herself from the picture maniacs." I lowered my voice.

"At 4 years old?!" She kept yelling. "She barely knew how to write let alone protect herself!"

She was right. She was only 4, she wouldn't have known how to defend herself. "You're right." I said quietly.

"Of course she's right." Jeff started speaking up. "Mary would have never done anything to hurt her, and you know it."

"Yes, I do. So can you pretend to be her parents, please?" I begged.

"Okay," Mary replied. She came up to me and gave me a quick hug. "Are you hungry?" She asked in a motherly tone.

"Starving," I answered, making her smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I gave away a lot of clues is in this chapter and I told you what happened with Brandon's cousin, so I hope you enjoyed. <3