Small little shopping cart

I don't know what to do. I can't think of any ideas at all. I use to be really good at coming up with cool concepts for photoshoots, but when someone has a clear idea in their head for what they want their shoot to be, I guess I got good at that instead. I mean, that is what weddings are. It is like I was suffering from a writer's block, but for photography. 

"I gotta get out of here." It was Wednesday already. To think that some people were already doing their shoots with Harry made me worry. I was going to be last, which could either be really bad, or really good. I put on an outfit, of long pants and a sweater, as London was always cold. Especially now. 

___________

My face was immediately hit with cold air, which made my eyes start to water when I walked out of the hotel. I walked around the area that my hotel was in. There were cafes everywhere. Each different one having a different theme, trying to appeal to different tourists I am guessing. But they were all surprisingly busy, and I wasn't really into it. 

I walked around for a while, not really sure what I was looking for. Maybe inspiration? Maybe a gift for Jeremy? Maybe a goddam coffee place, (that I desperately needed), that didn't trigger my social anxiety? Who knows.

I had been walking around the city for around an hour now before I came across a small cart, that sold apples and little trinkets that had 'London' printed all over them. The whole thing intrigued me, and since there was no one there, I was all over it. I walked up to it and saw a small old man standing behind the cart.

"Hello there love, what can I get you?" He looked up at me, with the warmest smile of all time. Even if he was missing a few teeth. He was wearing a blue beanie and a red coat, he looked very cute. He had a strong English accent, with a croaky voice that made him sound almost 100 years old

"Well, I am not sure. Do you have any recommendations?" I give him a smile back.

"Well, I have my preferences, but I think that it is important that you make your own decision. Otherwise, you won't enjoy it half as much."He continues that large warm smile. 

I cock my head to the side in his response, but I just go with it. "Hmm...Well then," I scan the cart before I pick up a small keychain, that is red and blue, and an apple."Just this please."

"Good choice. That wasn't the one I was going to recommend, but that doesn't make it any less wonderful. Do you see? If I hadn't given you the freedom to make your own decision, you wouldn't have loved your choice half as much." He says this as he packs a small paper bag with my purchases. "Oh, and be careful," He says as he hands me the bag, "They all lied when they said an apple a day keeps the doctor away... look at me!" I giggle at his comment and take the bag, I pull out my wallet when he leans over and rests his hand on mine. "It's on the house love."

"You don't have to do that," I take out double the amount of money I owed him, "Plus, that was better advice than any money can buy." I place the money in his hand and close it tight. I give him a big smile and nod my head before I walk back to the hotel.

___________

I burst into my room, with a newfound urgency. I pull out my notepad and start writing. I spend the next few hours organizing and planning for my shoot. Texting Harry's assistant, as she said if we wanted any props, specific outfits, or anything else, we should contact her.

"Are you sure? All of this?"Her voice sounded not worried, but intrigued, not knowing what I was planning. 

"Yes, 100%." I gave her a confident answer.

"Well, it defiantly is different from what the rest asked for."

"Is that such a bad thing?" 

"... Never." I smile at her response and thank her for her time before I hand up and continue planning.

I remember when Harry pointed out he was trying to make this event chill, and he gave those vibes as well. I continued to write and sketch when my phone rang.

___

"GIRL! Where have you been! You haven't called at all yet!" Jeremy's voice sounds urgent and worried, but I just give him a small giggle.

"I am so sorry! I have been way too distracted." 

"Well nevermind that now. Tell me everything! Have you two hooked up yet!?" I laugh and then proceed to tell him no. He sighs and then I go into explaining everything.

"... and then tomorrow I am going to have my private shoot with him, and I just got the most amazing idea for it, cause I was really struggling earlier. But I think this shoot will use my wedding photography skills perfectly, whilst keeping him intrigued and surprised" 

"You're not going to put I'm in a wedding dress are you?" I smile to myself and giggle at the thought. "Oh god, girl what are you going to do!?"

"You will just have to wait and see."