I love you too

~~ROSEMARIE'S POV~~

"Rosemarie." My eyes dont leave his as I stand up straight. 

"H... Harry?" I whisper to myself. There... there is no way. That's impossible. Jeremy obviously heard my little whisper and turns around to see where I am looking. When he sees the tall English man standing at the back of the crowd, his jaw drops open. 

"HOLY SHIT!" All eyes turn onto him for a second and he slaps his hands across his mouth. "Sorry!" He turns back to me and mouths: 'Its ok girl he is here. Do your thing.'. I nod my head, looking back at Harry one more time, to see him give me an encouraging nod. 

"Uh... Look, everyone." Everyone does. "My dad, was like no other person I have ever met. In my entire life. He was kind, and caring, and he always wanted to see people smile. I... I think if he were here. Right now, he would say: 'Stop mopping about and be happy for fucks sake Rose!'" A few members of the audience laugh and everyone else smiles. "The day I got back to Australia, he told me that he was going to die. And I wanted to curl up into a little ball and cry until the ends of the earth because I couldn't imagine my life without him. I couldn't imagine waking up everyday, knowing that he wasn't. That he was stuck somewhere that he couldn't get out of.

So when he did pass, I crawled up into a little ball... and cried. But... just now, I realized that... we only have so many days on this earth. And my dad knew that. And he wasn't afraid of leaving, he was afraid of leaving, and making everyone around him sad, making them waste their time here. Because he knew that we would spend the rest of our time here, mopping around on a rainy looking day, dressed in black... sad." I look up at Harry, to see him crying. "But I don't wanna be sad. I wanna be happy. I want to have amazing friends," I look over at Jeremy and smile, "I want to meet amazing new people," I look over at Brenda in the crowd.

"But most of all..." Once again my eyes find Harry, standing at the back of the crowd, yet still towering over everyone. "I want to love. And I want to do that everyday. For the rest of the time, I have here. And I will. Because that..." I look down at the hole in the ground once more, "That is what he would've wanted." There is silence for a moment, before Brenda runs up and wraps me in a tight hug. I laugh, wiping the tears that have fallen out of my eyes away, hugging her back. 

"Fuck Rose!" I look over and see Jeremy walking towards me, ugly crying. He joins our hug. We stand there for a while, before breaking apart. The funeral continues on, but I decide to take a walk. Away from the doom and gloom. I walk to the back of the crowd, hugging and thanking people as I walk past them. 

My eyes are scanning everywhere, but they can not seem to find Harrys. Was I imagining him? I start to freak out, before I feel a strong pair of arms grab my shoulders and spin me around before I feel a pair of lips crash against mine. Harrys familiar scent and feel overwhelms my body, and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck for the first time in forever, and pulling him into me. We stand there kissing in each others arms, both of us to afraid to let go. Finally we break apart. 

"Rose, I am so sorry. I didn't know..." I just smile. 

"I didn't tell you. We both suck." Harry laughs, wiping away the tears on my cheeks with his thumbs. 

"Rose... I..."

"I love you. Harry." He smiles, bringing his lips back down on mine again, kissing me softly, yet passionately. 

"I wanted to say it first." He whispers against my lips. 

"You can still say it Harry." He smiles, kissing me again, locking his arms around my waist and pushing our bodies together. 

"I love you, Rosemarie." We stand there, in each others arms, kissing and talking and catching up on everything. 

"You would've loved him Harry." He smiles, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. 

"I still do. But, not as much as I loved you. Honestly, when you left, I almost fell apart. I was crying in the women's bathroom." I cant help but laugh at the image in my mind. "Oh no Rose, it wasn't a laughing matter. Maddie came in and slapped me." I start to laugh even louder and Harry can't help but smile. 

"Ok you two as much as I love this, we gotta bounce it is gonna rain." Jeremy is walking over to us, and we both smile. Just as he said, small droplets of water start falling from the gray sky, and landing on mine and Harry's face. I go to walk towards my car, but Harry's grip on my waist just tightens. 

"Where do you think your going?" He says, smirking at me as I try to wiggle out his arms, getting soaked in the process. 

"Out of the rain?" 

"Mhm... give me a minute." Once again he leans in and kisses me, holding both sides of my face with his hands. 

And as we stand there, kissing in the rain, my whole journey runs through my mind, and the feelings I have for Harry radiate through my body, keeping me warm in the center of the pouring rain. 

"Harry..." I say, against his lips. 

"Mmm?" He hums. 

"I love you." He smiles finally breaking our kiss. 

"I love you too."

(A/N: OH MY FRICK YALL IT IS DONE!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT BUT IT IS YIME FOR SOME MAJOR EDITING! i WILL PROBA DO AN EPILOGUE BUT LATER!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!

OH MY LORD, EVERYONE I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY READS THIS BOOK HAS! I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE SCARED OR EXCITED! I AM BOTH!!!!!  I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY WEIRD ASS BOOK, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK NAMED GOD OF MIRABELLA(working title so if by the time you see this it is called something else, soz) AND THAT HAS HARRY IN IT TOO, BUT IS MORE OF A ADVENTURE STORY!

BUT I HAVE HEAPS OF HARRY BOOKS THAT I AM SURE YALL WOULD LIKE!

THANKS SO MUCH!)