Chapter 3

"ARE YOU JOKING?"

"IM SO NOT"

"what THE HECK AR--"

I hold the telephone away from my ear. I can still hear Puteri's voice. She's so loud. 

I put the phone back to my ear.

"-- KEEP THIS STUFF FROM US WOMAN ARE YOU INSANE!"

"Put, calm down."

Suddenly she's in her normal voice, "Now I remember. No wonder Erna was telling me you got a golden boy you've kept from us"

I laughed, "Really? what were her words exactly?"

"She simply told me that she and the rest of the scout girls are sharing a pretty, huge juicy news about you. Apparently you've had an affair with a mysterious golden boy"

"But she didn't tell you it was about a prince?"

"Duuh. or else I wouldn't have seemed so surprise just now would I?" I know she's rolling her eyes when she say that.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you guys what happened. I thought it was just a dream of mine"

"Lucky dream I'll say"

Both of us laugh. 

Then she continues, "Ugh, I still can't believe you've met a prince. You're so lucky"

"Yea but i've met 2 jerks in that one day too"

Yes. I told Puteri the whole story.

"Can't believe that jerk Paul highed you up. Apart of me kinda wish to see you when you were  high"

"Because that's just a girl's most ideal thing to see in a best friend right?"

"No, but it'd be a funny thing to watch"

"Im so lucky to have you" I said sarcastically.

"So did prince charming drop off the thing?"

"As matter of fact, he did."

"umma gosh. details, please."

"Well, he arrived at the house around 3. With his freaking sexy lexus."

"Not in his buggati?"

"Naah."

"So I was just telling my brother that T.I was coming but that doofus didn't believe and he said, "yea you wish"

Puteri snortted, "That is so Adam."

"And he was still gonna go out Put!"

"So Adam!" She continued.

"Yea. tell me, why did you like him again?"

"Shut up. Continue."

"So he was about to leave when we heard a car pulling up outside. He got to the door and I heard him say 'Holy fu*ck! When did Madi get so rich?' I was like 'huh?' and I saw a freaking Lexus yaw."

"Wait, who's Madi?"

"Adam's friend, he's not that rich anyway so--"

"So that was T.I's!"

"Yeah! he looked so hot man! Damn. He was wearing this brown shirt and I can see his beautiful chest oh god"

I hear puteri squealing crazily.

"My my oh my"

"So anyway I told Adam to shake his hand because Adam just stood there like an idiot."