Chapter 7

DEDICATED TO MY WATTPAD READER, WEIRD_125

I am on my way with Adam to T.I's house for the barbecues. He just got back from UK and now i'm finally gonna see him after 3 weeks!

I hate to admit it, but I miss that handsome bastard. I was in pain from missing him all those days and the pain stung more alot after realizing I couldn't do anything about it.

We arrive early to T.I's house. Yes T.I has house of his own. A big two-storey house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 of the bathrooms contains a jacuzi, I've been there and it was awesome), a modern 21st century themed kitchen and living room, living room has 1 big plasma TV, a theatre room and lastly a game room. Game room is understatement, it's more likely to be an arcade. You name it, it has those car games, a pinball machine, the complete sets of guitar hero, 2 bass guitars and a drum. Im not done yet, the god for saken room also has the dance dance revolution (DDR) machine and a big pool at the centre of the room.

Speaking of pool, T.I's house also has an indoor swimming pool. I teased that to own so many games and then having to a build a room just for a game is just childish. I said that inspite of jealousy actually. But T.I claimed that that room isn't only for his benefit, it's also for his friends and young relatives. So, I once ended up playing every single thing in that room and ended being teased from T.I. It was a great experience.

Adam quickly ditches me and wander off to the living room and I go to the kitchen, I hear familiar voices and then find Brandon and Joe slatthering sauces to whole bunch of wings in a plate.

"Hey Arsula" Brandon greets me as soon as he awares of my presence.

"Oh, hey" Joe says and lick off the barbeque sauce smudge on his thumb.

"Hey," I sit down at the stool attaches across the counter.

"Where is the prince?" I ask them.

"His royal dick is taking a shower" Joe says and comes to me.

"I have someone I want you to meet" Joe wraps his arms around me and starts to lead me.

"Dude, no! I ain't going out with any of your friends anymore"

"Hey, Arian wasn't my friend and I have no idea he would do that"

"Whoa, what did Arian do?" Brandon looks up from the wings and asks us with interest.

"You're gonna laugh when you hear this"

I slap Joe across his chest.

"Hey this is supposed to be a secret"

"Oh come on, dude it's just me."
Brandon cries out.

Joe grins at me and I sigh, "Fine."
So Joe tells him the story............

___________________________________________________________________

(Meeting Arian for the first time)

Joe, T.I, Farah and I were hanging out at the Polka, it is a cafe that serves varieties of drinks. Apple juice for me. Cheese Polka (sounds disgusting but it really was delicious) for T.I and one ice blended coffee with vanilla for Farah and Joe. Yes, they were sharing it. Yes, one straw.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said when Joe said to Farah, "Just grab a straw since we're already sharing" and then he winked at Farah.

"No, no." She said to me and then turned to Joe, "I would like that"

I rolled my eyes and T.I did the exact opposite. He flashed Joe a triumph smile. I had no idea that Joe and Farah were gonna sick flirting infront of us. It was their first meeting again after the last time at my house.

We chose the outdoor seats and Joe sat next to T.I and across Farah.

"So you're really close with Arsula huh" Joe began the conversation excluding T.I and me.

"No, actually Farah and I are arch nemesies, I just brought her along 'cause I don't have any other girl friends" I answered for Farah. Sarcastically.

Joe looked at me and then fake chuckled. Then he turned to T.I and said, "Entertain her please" he said to T.I indicating me.

Farah also did a fake laugh and then widened her eyes at me.

T.I smiled at me and then said to Joe, "You guys are her entertainment. Just deal with her."

"Alright, i'm gonna be shuting up now" I sigh.

So Joe and Farah continued the conversation smoothly, I watched in amazement as Joe were making a deep eye contact with Farah as she was talking. And Also found that their legs were touching.

I turned to T.I and found him swirling his straw and staring at me mischieviously.

"Wow Joe and Farah are really cute together huh?" I asked T.I without the intention of them not hearing.
T.I, as amazing as he is, played along. Both Joe and Farah stopped talking and just looked at us but we pretend to not notice.

"Yeah, they really are. I'm glad you brought Farah along"

"I'm glad too. When do you think they're gonna start wanna date?"

"Uh, hello?" Joe interupted us but we kept talking.

"I don't know. He's probably gonna want to marry her too" T.I answered casually.

"Oh i'll be thrilled! What do you think their babies gonna look like?"

"DUDEEE" both Joe and Farah said at the same time.

T.I and I automitically laugh.

"You went too far" T.I said at me.

Just then an Iranian boy, tall, dark curly hair and mysteriously good looking came to our table.

"My man Joe!" He said sending out his vibes.

"Hey!" Joe stood up and they did their male hand gesture.

Arian scanned us and did a double take to T.I, "Hey, you're a prince" and pointed to him in disbelief.

"T.I this is Arian, the mad dog I told you about" Joe introduced and T.I and Arian shook hands.

T.I stood up with his other hand in his pocket, "Ahh, the mad dog"

"Man, I hope you put on good words for me to his highness" Arian said to Joe and then laughed.

"And speaking of good.." He said as he drifted his attention to Farah and I.
"Oh yeah, Arian this is Farah and Arsula"

"Well, hello" he said to us.
I smiled at him and Farah said "hello"

"You're Joe's girl?" Arian asked Farah.
Farah blushed and chuckled uncomfortably.

"Oh I get it." He winked at Farah.

Then he turned his attention to me.

Then he asked T.I, "She your girl?" Indicating me.

T.I looked at me for a second and then joked, "Fortunately, no"

I threw my straw at him and Arian looked at me again. Followed by a "Nice.."

"So you're not anybodys girl then?" He continued.

"Nobodys'"

"Can I have your number then?"

I looked around at them and they showed no sign of protest.

"Sure." I said and he handed me his phone.

"I'll text you." he winked at me and then waved at them.

I looked back at Joe and he was about to say something to Farah but I cut him off.

"Tell me what's wrong with him?"

"Nothings wrong with him" Joe said carelessly but still eyeing Farah.

"Then what's with his lame nick names? Mad Dog? What kind of name is that"

He dragged his eyes to me,"That's not his nick name. That is what he has"

"Is it like mad cow disease? Joe are you telling me he is sick?"

"Oh he's sick alright.." T.I joined.

"Huh?"

"He likes it doggy style alright" Joe explained directly.

I was quiet for a bit.

"As in sexual way?" Farah managed to say.

"Yeah" both T.I and Joe answered.

"EW THAT'S SICK!" I finally managed to choke out.

"How can you let me give my phone number to him?!" I almost yell at Joe.

"Chill aight. He's actually nice and he wouldn't do it unless you want him to"

"Yea, he can be a good boy doesn't he Joe?" T.I joked, emphasising the good boy part.

"Just give him a chance. He would probably take you in his Lambo"

"Oh my god he has a Lambo?" I softened by the mention of Lamborghini.

"Yep. Gallardo"

I muffled. "Holy shit"

The next day Arian texted me and asked me out. I thought about it for a while. He was good looking. But he's mad dog. But he owns a freaking Lamborghini. That's like my dream car! Ugh but he's mad dog. after a while I came to a conclusion. Just one date, i mean what could happen.

As I highly hoped for, he brought his Lamborghini. The car took my breath away rather than the owner. He did look handsome though. I wore a long sleeve dress and I put my hair ontop of my breast so that he wouldn't be tempted.

We had pasta for dinner and I ordered a spaghetti bolognese and he ordered a clam linguine. It went well and I was gonna like him as a person until I got a spaghetti sauce at the corner of my mouth.

Without any warning he leaned across the table and wiped the sauce off my face with his thumb and then lick it.

______________________________________________________________________

"And you're repulsed by it?" Brandon ask me as Joe finished telling the story.

"So much" I answer.

"I think that Arian dude was just trying to be romantic that's all" Brandon suggest.

"Ugh. That's romantically weird then"

T.I came in with messy hair and a white shirt, "Who? That Arian guy? I never liked that man" and then he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head. My heart thumps dramatically and I almost faint by his soapy scent.

I wrap around my hand to his rock hard stoamch when Paul suddenly came in.

"Look I brought! a dessert, it's called Paul with cherry on top"

He stops suddenly when he realises i'm in the room.

"Arsula.." he says slowly.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Hey guys! Sorry for the very late update. But here you go enjoy! XX